Kilmarnock 0 - 2 Aberdeen

No chance I am going to this but an important game, as some have mentioned lose this and we might be hanging on for 4th let alone challenging for 2nd. Up to Mcinnes and the players to put on a good performance. I still think we are better than Kilmarnock and hopefully they will show it.

Great idea actually.

We should announce we are forfeiting the OF games and won't send any team to them.

Can't be any worse.

And for the rest of the games play the u20 team.

Don't you get a 3-0 loss if you refuse to play a fixture? We should definitely do that. Would improve our goal difference.

Sick of the same old shite and would actually happily finish 4th for the gaffer to blood the young boys in these games. Celtic will win the Scottish so 4th will be fine for a couple of European games.

Lewis

Logan Considine McKenna Harvie

Shinnie Campbell

Stewart Anderson Wright

Cosgrove

Subs - Woodman, McLean, May, O'Connor, Seb Ross, Virtanen, Rooney

Id love to see a complete shakeup of the squad in this one but cant see Derek gambling on young, hungry, fearless players who will try to impress and take there chance. Instead he'll stick with AOC and the rest of his trusted underperformers!

Still think we'll win. Consi header, rooney pen. 2-1 dons

• Site Sponsor

Ach aye - ended up deciding to stick two fingers up at my vow and stay anyway. Fuck it. Many many more streams of pish to spout - seems a shame to waste it.

So the lesson here - I am a lying old cunt haha who knew

Good to hear.

The mair daft auld cunts there are on the site spikken shite, the better.