Sevco Thread

• Site Sponsor

Check this mutant hun stewart.  Even the huns themselves were mocking his appearance, which really takes the biscuit.  They also didn't like it that, despite being a steward, he wears football boots during matches and regularly runs onto the pitch for little or no reason.

He looks like a cross between Jaws out of James Bond and something out of Game of Thrones.

https://twitter.com/AndyGaveUs/status/1125133610242248705

Top right photo looks like Ed Balls.

To be fair all stewards at every ground are fucking pricks, the interview must basically be are you a gormless fuck that wants to be a copper but instead is getting minimum wage reaping pedantic shite at fans at the football.

Think my favourite was when I nipped for a pish outside the South Stand at half time, was the first one out. Boy stopped me. As I’m speaking to him there is about 200 folk streaming past and going for a slash at the fence. He eventually accepted he was a spastic.

To be fair all stewards at every ground are fucking pricks, the interview must basically be are you a gormless fuck that wants to be a copper but instead is getting minimum wage reaping pedantic shite at fans at the football.

Think my favourite was when I nipped for a pish outside the South Stand at half time, was the first one out. Boy stopped me. As I’m speaking to him there is about 200 folk streaming past and going for a slash at the fence. He eventually accepted he was a spastic.

They're getting paid £8 an hour. Would you give a fuck?

Either do away with stewards or train them and pay them properly.

They're getting paid £8 an hour. Would you give a fuck?

Either do away with stewards or train them and pay them properly.

I'm at a loss to understand what training they actually require? Your average game at Pittodrie you don't need stewards at all and I can't think of a time where I have thought I am glad that prick with the yellow jacket is standing in front of the gate. I don't see any need to train or pay them anymore for the 4 games a year when the filth are up.

I'm at a loss to understand what training they actually require? Your average game at Pittodrie you don't need stewards at all and I can't think of a time where I have thought I am glad that prick with the yellow jacket is standing in front of the gate. I don't see any need to train or pay them anymore for the 4 games a year when the filth are up.

I agree, a few coppers should suffice. Stewards are there for health & safety purposes mainly, not to replace coppers, and generally if a steward is being a bit of a dick it's because there over-zealous supervisor has instructed them to.

I see the huns have released another statement, whinging about getting singled out by the authorities What a joke outfit. If the refs were doing their jobs properly these incidents would be dealt with during the game and there would be no need for retrospective punishments. Also claiming respect for referees is being eroded, forgetting it was Gerrard who claimed refs have had it in for them for years after his first game. 17 fuckin penalties and they're still greetin like bitches.

DMC mentioned last week at the corporate q&a that Gerrard mouthing off at the ref at half time in our game was 100 x worse than Docherty at the semi final, Docherty was sent off and the huns got a penalty 2 minutes into the 2nd half afte ther Gerrard rant, the huns are cheating moaning cunts.

Check this mutant hun stewart.  Even the huns themselves were mocking his appearance, which really takes the biscuit.  They also didn't like it that, despite being a steward, he wears football boots during matches and regularly runs onto the pitch for little or no reason.

He looks like a cross between Jaws out of James Bond and something out of Game of Thrones.

There’s a video kicking about of him at the Aberdeen win down there when he steps in front of the players to stop them getting over to applaud the fans, he’s the only one doing it. Can’t remember if it was on here or if I saw it in Facebook

Being linked with a move for Lowe.  Fucking rats

In the Daily Retard. It's Jackshun just taking a punt as he knows sevco have got 4 utterly shyte left backs (Wallace likely to be released very soon).

The big clue is the opening line...."Record sport understands"....tabloid newspaper speak for "let's create a controversial story that will act as clickbait". Those west coast media haven't a fucking clue. 48 hours before the news broke that Joe had signed his extension, Alex Rae was punting the idea round that with (at that point) Joe entering the final year of his contract, sevco or Celtic should look to buy him and make him 2nd choice to their respective first choice 'keepers.

In the Daily Retard. It's Jackshun just taking a punt as he knows sevco have got 4 utterly shyte left backs (Wallace likely to be released very soon).

The big clue is the opening line...."Record sport understands"....tabloid newspaper speak for "let's create a controversial story that will act as clickbait". Those west coast media haven't a fucking clue. 48 hours before the news broke that Joe had signed his extension, Alex Rae was punting the idea round that with (at that point) Joe entering the final year of his contract, sevco or Celtic should look to buy him and make him 2nd choice to their respective first choice 'keepers.

The "story" broke immediately after Max gets the players poty. Funny that.

I genuinely thought it was Millertime.

It's a huncanny resemblance

• Upvote 4

DMC mentioned last week at the corporate q&a that Gerrard mouthing off at the ref at half time in our game was 100 x worse than Docherty at the semi final, Docherty was sent off and the huns got a penalty 2 minutes into the 2nd half afte ther Gerrard rant, the huns are cheating moaning cunts.

The red card for the elbow on Brown has been removed. Moaning is not key to the hun cause but it certainly helps.

This particular decision, for me, might be the most worrying of everything we've seen this season.

The red card for the elbow on Brown has been removed. Moaning is not key to the hun cause but it certainly helps.

This particular decision, for me, might be the most worrying of everything we've seen this season.

When I got told this by a colleague at work I genuinely thought he was taking the piss. Its a disgrace but then again should we be that surprised

That’s the worrying undercurrent for me. Huns get the publicity of the number of red cards which at best is water off a bigoted ducks back and at worst gives them something to feed off.

Meanwhile we’re supposed to not notice that that’s three crucial games they should have been a man down in (plus a penalty in Mcgregors case) but they weren’t. They have the squad size to deal with retrospective suspensions. Devlin, then McKenna then Shinnie, then Ferguson ......proved we don’t.