Inferior Clubs Games In Spfl

Madden finally shows the balls to red card that hun cunt McGregor. Shame he didn't do the same thing at Pittodrie back in February when he took Ferguson out.

Β 

McGregor really is a monumental prick.

Β 

McGregor probably done it to avoid giving Celtic a guard of honour next week.

Madden finally shows the balls to red card that hun cunt McGregor. Shame he didn't do the same thing at Pittodrie back in February when he took Ferguson out.

McGregor really is a monumental prick.

What a disgusting and cowardly act from the dirty hun bastard.

The guy clearly needs professional help, absolute freak.

I've only just watched the clip of it. Cunts completely lost the plot there. He seems to be getting worse and worse. Problems at home I hope.

Β 

Funny watching his shitebaggery with McNulty afterwards, who seemed to not know what he'd actually tried to do to him.

Only just seen it too.Β 

Β 

Confirmation if it were needed that he's a complete nutjob. How he thought he could get away with that with TV cameras there beggars belief. He won't have considered that at the time of course, the red mist has descended and he's lost it yet again. What's that now, four deliberate assaults on fellow professionals in one season?

Β 

Wew.

Fair comment, but there's things you can get away with on a football pitch, and there's assault.

Β 

If an AFC player did that I'd be disgusted.

Β 

What about Defoe when he slapped Joe Lewis in full sight of everyone and the TV cameras?Β  Even in Australian Rules football, he'd be up on a striking charge.Β  New Rangers are the only club in football, where you can still get away with raising your arms.

Both are mate. Don't know what to say. Both brought up west side of Edinburgh and Hearts fans as youngsters. Just like Souness. Who then decided actually he was always a Rangers fan. So maybe it's just something footballers do when presented with more money.

Β 

We've always known this... Hearts fans are all Huns with out the train fare.Β  It's a fact of life.

We're more likely to lose Sheerin or Robson to Dundee than have McIntyre end up here as manager.

Β 

I totally agree. Not even Milne would touch McIntyre now.Β 

Β 

I hope Robson does land the Dundee job. It's time he got some managerial experience prior to becoming the man who replaces Mcinnes' replacement

Do laugh whenever McCann is on the radio and how he constantly talks about his time as manager of Dundee and how he 'would have kept them up' and how he had them 'playing good football' and was only a few games away from turning their season around etc.

Β 

Utter cuntbag of a man who is so biased towards der hun its unbelievable.