Transfers News For The Inferior Teams

Skins

I've outlined in previous posts why it was blatant cheating. I'm not going to explain it all to you again. Last time I did you had no reply.

If you honestly think what Hearts did compares to top clubs like Man United operating under debt then nothing more needs to be said. You're kidding yourself on.

Aberdeen never put themselves in a position of being at deaths door by being downright irresponsible never even close to it. We've always been in a position to pay our debts and cut our cloth accordingly. Hearts haven't and hence defaulted on £29m of debt which will never be paid back and in Scottish football terms that is a massive amount of money. That is cheating on a mass scale my friend.

Call it a broken record all you want say it enough times to yourself and you might just believe it. But I just say the truth sorry that you don't like it. Hearts cheated and fucked over Scottish football. Only by sheer unbelievable luck were they not liquidated. Anyone denying that is not being honest with themselves.

Something tells me if Romanov bought Hibs instead of Hearts and they had that success instead then fell flat on their faces you might have a rather different slant on it.

• Upvote 1

We fucked Hibs 5 1 in the 2012 Cup final.

In that first XI we had Jamie MacDonald, Ryan McGowan, Andy Driver. ALL academy players. Andy Webster a £60k signing from Arbroath. Darren Barr a free signing from Falkirk. Danny Grainger a free signing from St Johnstone. Ian Black a free signing from Inverness. Suso Santana a free signing from Tenerife, think 2nd or 3rd division at the time. Finishing the XI we had Zaliukas on loan from Kaunus. Skacel signed on a one year deal for his 2nd spell at the club from Larissa. He'd be at Dundee Utd a year or two later. And up front Stephen Elliott on a free from Preston.

So you can console your pain at a lack of trophies by undermining ours but dinnae drool about a team that cost £60,000 in transfer fees to put together and was made up mostly of academy players and signings from Scottish clubs like Arbroath and Caley.

Comparing that to some kind of Laudrup, Gazza, Butcher, etc EBT Rangers is a pathetic argument. We had nobody in that final Aberdeen couldn't have signed or tried to. Instead yous decided to sign Gavin Rae, Stephen Hughes, Ricky Foster and Russell Anderson. So dinnae park that argument 'ooh we were outspent and cheated of possible success by big bad Hearts' in Gorgie Road. It's a load of shite. And the facts laid out above for you should help you move on.

https://www.heraldscotland.com/news/13116282.hearts-a-debt-of-29m-and-200-creditors/

I think you'll find most don't care what the line-ups were on that day. Hearts defaulted on near £30m not that long after that game. That's what pisses people off. Someone like Rudi Skacel for example would never sign for Hearts under normal circumstances as they couldn't afford him. Didn't he score twice in that game and was MOTM?

Had Hibs done the same thing you'd have been spitting blood about them cheating. We both know this. If you're satisfied with your clubs conduct in those years that's up to you. We all know different. Had that money all been repaid I personally would never even mention the word cheating. As long as clubs pay their debts I have no problem with that. But the vast majority of that money was never repaid.

When any club (and especially a Scottish one) defaults on those sort of figures I think you'll find fans of all the other clubs will have a permanent problem with it and will have very little respect for any "achievements" they had during that period. That is a massive amount of money to get away with not paying back especially in this country as I'm sure you'll agree.

• Upvote 1

https://www.heraldscotland.com/news/13116282.hearts-a-debt-of-29m-and-200-creditors/

I think you'll find most don't care what the line-ups were on that day. Hearts defaulted on near £30m not that long after that game. That's what pisses people off. Someone like Rudi Skacel for example would never sign for Hearts under normal circumstances as they couldn't afford him. Didn't he score twice in that game and was MOTM?

Had Hibs done the same thing you'd have been spitting blood about them cheating. We both know this. If you're satisfied with your clubs conduct in those years that's up to you. We all know different. Had that money all been repaid I personally would never even mention the word cheating. As long as clubs pay their debts I have no problem with that. But the vast majority of that money was never repaid.

When any club (and especially a Scottish one) defaults on those sort of figures I think you'll find fans of all the other clubs will have a permanent problem with it and will have very little respect for any "achievements" they had during that period. That is a massive amount of money to get away with not paying back especially in this country as I'm sure you'll agree.

He kens it fine well Shinnster but it's the only thing he can cling to to delude himself into thinking Hearts are of the same size and stature as the famous.

They'll always have their ladies team though.

I don't think Hearts are the same size as Aberdeen...

I know. You keep telling us Hearts are apparently bigger despite them only winning 3 trophies in the last 57 years (2 of which were *won* whilst accumulating close to £30m of unpaid debt).

We're around the same age mate. In our time watching football I've seen Aberdeen do the following:-

Win the league 3 times (including retaining it).

Win the SC 5 times (including winning it 3 times in a row).

Win the LC 4 times.

Win the European Cup Winners Cup.

Win the UEFA Super Cup.

Seen us beat Real Madrid in a Euro Final.

Seen us beat the reigning European Champs over 2 legs.

Seen us knock out the reigning UEFA Cup champions when they were defending their title.

Seen us beat Bayern Munich over 2 legs.

Seen us beat both old firm teams in cup finals multiple times.

Reach European Cup QF.

Get to Cup Winners Cup semis the year we defended it.

Seen us obliterate Hearts 3-0 in a SC final.

Never been relegated.

Never gone into administration or been close to liquidation.

What have you seen Hearts do in the same period? I've listed below what I think feel free to add.

Lost league on last day of 86 season at Dens.

Beat Bayern Munich at home but unlike the Dons against the same opponent ultimately lost the tie.

Win SC in 1998 (first trophy for 36 years).

Win SC in 2006 and 2012 on a team built with money on the never never that was never repaid.

Win the Tennents Sixes.

Relegated multiple times.

Gone into administration on the brink of liquidation.

22 game unbeaten streak against the mighty Hibs.

Our biggest / most famous result was beating the world's greatest ever club side Real Madrid 2-1 in a final.

Hearts biggest / most famous result probably beating city rivals Hibs 5-1 in SC final. Beating Hibs doesn't quite compare to beating los blancos.

We were formed 29 years after Hearts yet despite that we still lead them in major trophies won (19-16). Its 19-11 since we started competing against each other.

Since the end of your cheating years we've now finished above Hearts in the league placings 6 years in a row (11 points ahead with 4 to play pretty safe to say that will be confirmed as 7 years in a row shortly).

Heart Of Midlothian FC...always in Aberdeen FC's shadow.

• Upvote 4

I know. You keep telling us Hearts are apparently bigger despite them only winning 3 trophies in the last 57 years (2 of which were *won* whilst accumulating close to £30m of unpaid debt).

We're around the same age mate. In our time watching football I've seen Aberdeen do the following:-

Win the league 3 times (including retaining it).

Win the SC 5 times (including winning it 3 times in a row).

Win the LC 4 times.

Win the European Cup Winners Cup.

Win the UEFA Super Cup.

Seen us beat Real Madrid in a Euro Final.

Seen us beat the reigning European Champs over 2 legs.

Seen us knock out the reigning UEFA Cup champions when they were defending their title.

Seen us beat Bayern Munich over 2 legs.

Seen us beat both old firm teams in cup finals multiple times.

Reach European Cup QF.

Get to Cup Winners Cup semis the year we defended it.

Seen us obliterate Hearts 3-0 in a SC final.

Never been relegated.

Never gone into administration or been close to liquidation.

What have you seen Hearts do in the same period? I've listed below what I think feel free to add.

Lost league on last day of 86 season at Dens.

Beat Bayern Munich at home but unlike the Dons against the same opponent ultimately lost the tie.

Win SC in 1998 (first trophy for 36 years).

Win SC in 2006 and 2012 on a team built with money on the never never that was never repaid.

Win the Tennents Sixes.

Relegated multiple times.

Gone into administration on the brink of liquidation.

22 game unbeaten streak against the mighty Hibs.

Our biggest / most famous result was beating the world's greatest ever club side Real Madrid 2-1 in a final.

Hearts biggest / most famous result probably beating city rivals Hibs 5-1 in SC final. Beating Hibs doesn't quite compare to beating los blancos.

We were formed 29 years after Hearts yet despite that we still lead them in major trophies won (19-16). Its 19-11 since we started competing against each other.

Since the end of your cheating years we've now finished above Hearts in the league placings 6 years in a row (11 points ahead with 4 to play pretty safe to say that will be confirmed as 7 years in a row shortly).

Heart Of Midlothian FC...always in Aberdeen FC's shadow.

@WesterForeSkins

That's a fucking doing son.

Delete your account and repent for your blasphemous words against the famous Aberdeen FC.