Bbc Reveal Star Wages

Guest milne_afc

One guy eh follow has been suspended immediately after asking Lineker to justify his wages compared to nurses.

His own fault if he was so willing to publicly out himself as a paedophile with chat like that.

Guest milne_afc

I think the BBC is brilliant and would happily pay double for the licence.

Peaky Blinders

Line of Duty

Attenborough

6 music

5 live

BBC 4

That Nicholas Witchell is a proper prick, right enough.

They are paying over FOUR MILLION for Chris Evans and Gary Linker alone. This is where all our TV License money is going, paying for these arseholes.

I can't wait till they stop making paying a TV license compulsory (and I mean properly stop it, i.e. not sending you threatening letters, asking you to sign up for one when you buy a TV and just make a fucking menace of themselves)

_97000773_bbc_best_paid.png

Evans is most most annoying cunt going , can't stand him , instant switch over whenever i hear his annoying voice

It's always nurses that big wages are in comparison to.

Why not bin men or grave diggers?

If I can be serious for a moment...

Another buzz phrase right now is "Accommodation for key workers." Are those of us in the private sector not good enough to have such accommodation set aside for us? The housing market is pish in the North East at the moment. Plenty of affordable (compared to a few years ago) properties on the go for everyone at all levels if they choose to rent or buy. Very little need to set accommodation for certain types of employment.

If I can be serious for a moment...

Another buzz phrase right now is "Accommodation for key workers." Are those of us in the private sector not good enough to have such accommodation set aside for us? The housing market is pish in the North East at the moment. Plenty of affordable (compared to a few years ago) properties on the go for everyone at all levels if they choose to rent or buy. Very little need to set accommodation for certain types of employment.

If you're too stupid to understand why they need to subsidise incentives for poorer paid public service jobs then maybe you are a seagull after all.

If you're too stupid to understand why they need to subsidise incentives for poorer paid public service jobs then maybe you are a seagull after all.

No need to descend to petty name calling.

I can assure you there are far lower paid jobs than a lot of public sector jobs. It's just that with most private sector jobs you'd likely get the dunt for constantly moaning in public about pay and conditions.

I'm not disagreeing with the concept of it, it just seems a bit off. The public sector needs the private sector and vice versa. Nurses earn a lot more than your average supermarket worker - where are the homes being built for Trolley Pusher Karl?

I'm actually a real Seagull.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

No need to descend to petty name calling.

I can assure you there are far lower paid jobs than a lot of public sector jobs. It's just that with most private sector jobs you'd likely get the dunt for constantly moaning in public about pay and conditions.

I'm not disagreeing with the concept of it, it just seems a bit off. The public sector needs the private sector and vice versa. Nurses earn a lot more than your average supermarket worker - where are the homes being built for Trolley Pusher Karl?

I'm actually a real Seagull.

You were doing really well until the last line.