Livingston 1 - 2 Aberdeen (29/12)

Is there any decent pubs within 2 miles of this stadium?

You can get a pint at the Stadium bar and some scran. Open to both home and away fans and normally pretty busy.

There is the Lime Kiln a which is no more than 5 minute walk, it's shite.

There is a couple of pubs in the centre. A Wetherspoons (shite) and the Gas Lamp (I think).

Other than that there is absolutely nothing.

The stadium bar will be showing the Old Firm game before.

I'll be drinking at the Black Bull (Mid Calder) beforehand, decent pub, decent food and no twats.

Will either hoof it to the ground or jump on the bus.

You can get a pint at the Stadium bar and some scran. Open to both home and away fans and normally pretty busy.

There is a couple of pubs in the centre. A Wetherspoons (shite) and the Gas Lamp (I think).

I'll be drinking at the Black Bull (Mid Calder) beforehand, decent pub, decent food and no twats.

Pubs in Livingston? Lol

You can walk around a heaving shopping centre before the game. It's a fucking ace away day.

The Mercure also has a bar

Hoping one or two of the players missing against Celtic will be available for this one but can't see it.

I make it 9 players likely to be missing (GMS, McGinn, Lowe, Devlin, Hoban, Reynolds, Ferguson, Frank Ross and Tansey).

We overran these fuckers from the wide areas a couple of weeks ago so we really need to try and do the same again. McLennan destroyed them. Shinnie at left back in this game, Gleeson and Ball to patrol the centre midfield for us and get it wide as often as possible with the full backs overlapping same as the second half at Pittodrie. Campbell to replace Gleeson once he inevitably tires after 65 minutes. Wright is due us a fucking decent performance.

Lewis

Logan Considine McKenna Shinnie

McLennan Gleeson Ball Wright

May

Cosgrove

SUBS:- Cerny / Wilson / Anderson / Campbell / Forrester & fuck knows who else.

Top tips Geoff, cheers.