Iptv / Kodi

caledonia

Aye, I'll give it another shot. TBH im probably not using it properly, let a mate set it up because I'm not too clued up with tech stuff and he seemed to know what he was doing.

It's a piece of piss. Get all your how to guides from Google. Install Kodi then Google best Kodi add-ons, and that'll tell you how to install them. Limit it to 3, nae fancy builds and just check once a month for new add-ons if the others stop working.

• 6 months later...

Anyone got the fire cube and if so how well does it work with equipment control

mine turns up the volume

changes the sky channel

turns on/off tv

but its buggy with changing the source ie hdmi 1, and so on.

fine with youtube as well

took a while to get it set as well with the sky box but auto with my tv(sony)

and when you say alexa the tv volume only turns off to hear command sometimes depending on which command it is

also works well with prime and netflix but not with kodi at all

vpn also works great same as firesticks(except gen 1 firesticks)

• 2 months later...

I watched last nights game on hesgoal. This mornin the phone rang and was an automated message. Thinkin it was Amazon and having to pay for prime I was going to pit the phone down when the message said my illegal internet usage means my broadband account will be withdrawn in 24 to 48hrs! I needed to press 1 to?? I put the phone down then. These fuckers know your every move or just lucky!!

Probably just scammers i would wait the 48 hrs and take it from there.

saying that i use a vpn with firestick but as i have sky and bt its only for other games

Surfshark works with firestick and is unlimited on devices

68-E4-E07-A-1190-4-D42-9-FEE-B793-D0-CE0

good deal for 3 year and £26 cashback from topcashback as well

so less than £10 a year and one of the better ones that is as simple as clicking button

4-B3-AEE0-D-5-EE8-4-E7-D-8443-71264-C180

• Upvote 1
27 minutes ago, pocrawred said:

I watched last nights game on hesgoal. This mornin the phone rang and was an automated message. Thinkin it was Amazon and having to pay for prime I was going to pit the phone down when the message said my illegal internet usage means my broadband account will be withdrawn in 24 to 48hrs! I needed to press 1 to?? I put the phone down then. These fuckers know your every move or just lucky!!

Why would you do anything “illegal” on the internets without a VPN?

29 minutes ago, BrianFaePerth said:

Why would you do anything “illegal” on the internets without a VPN?

Because police aren't going to bother with a random punter watching a game on hesgoal. It's the people doing the streaming they are after. 

People have been illegally downloading music and films since the internet began without a single chap on the door 

1 minute ago, dazzy_deff said:

Because police aren't going to bother with a random punter watching a game on hesgoal. It's the people doing the streaming they are after. 

People have been illegally downloading music and films since the internet began without a single chap on the door 

While generally true, the feds do occasionally make an example of People or pubs to keep the rest in check.