Darts

• 2 weeks later...

the UK open starts on thursday.

A lad from the Broch has qualified for it this year, Jamie Hagen will be playing Matt Clark in the first round on Thursday

Im heading down to Bolton on Saturday, got tickets for quarter finals on the Saturday night, then afternoon semi's on Sunday and Sunday night final!

Just hope Anderson performs again so we can see him lift the trophy on the night. Got brilliant seats for the final as well, table just off to the left of the stage if your looking towards crowd, so will be on tv most of the night when players step up to the oche, can't wait! :trophy: C'mon Anderson.

Where's all the bloaters these days?

The likes of Jocky Wilson, ooooooooocccccchhhhh ya flocker, hun, struggled to haul his substantial girth to the oche, and always looked on the verge of death in the longer games, a big unit and no mistake.

These boys these days are veritable striplings in comparison.

Where's all the bloaters these days?

The likes of Jocky Wilson, ooooooooocccccchhhhh ya flocker, hun, struggled to haul his substantial girth to the oche, and always looked on the verge of death in the longer games, a big unit and no mistake.

These boys these days are veritable striplings in comparison.

Barney, Lewis, John Henderson, the Pie-Man, there are still many bloaters on the scene.

Jamie is cracking player, sure he will do well.

This is one of my favorite tournies always one or two underdogs do well.

heres hoping

In my brief spell playing darts a few years ago I played him when he first started playing. I played for a laugh one day I met him in the pub a few years letter but I didn't realise how much practice he'd put in and he thrashed me.

you surely mean 1st Minister?

Oh aye, when did that happen, I forgot, I've no interest in politics whatsoever. Edinburgh then, Holyrood Palace here we come.

My mind drifted, I was thinking about Millertime's sick and twisted observation on Gavin Rae when I wrote that, crossed wires, I forgot we were independent or something now, are we? Or are we not? f**k knows :nutter:

Oh aye, when did that happen, I forgot, I've no interest in politics whatsoever. Edinburgh then, Holyrood Palace here we come.

My mind drifted, I was thinking about Millertime's sick and twisted observation on Gavin Rae when I wrote that, crossed wires, I forgot we were independent or something now, are we? Or are we not? f**k knows :nutter:

Maybe Salmond plays darts?

Could you shag a (female) bloater tup?

Are you insane, I've been in the company of many's a lad who has, and they seem to revel in it, repulsive, how can they bring themselves, animalistic is not the word.

Sick, hold your breath and tie a plank to your arse, is that supposed to represent enjoyment?

Pick of 3rd round games

Wes Newton v John Henderson

Robert Thornton v Wayne Atwood

Ian White v Gary Anderson

Co Stompe v Simon Whitlock

Phil Taylor v Mark Frost

Mark Webster v Tony Eccles

Roland Scholten v John Part

Terry Jenkins v Adrian Lewis

James Wade v Michael Mansell

Steve Brown v Raymond van Barneveld

Pick of 3rd round games

Phil Taylor v Mark Frost

My predictions

Phil Taylor v Mark Frost

I wouldn't be surprised to see Steve Brown beat Barney though.

Main Stage

Phil Taylor v Mark Frost

There are alot more interesting matches than this that could be on the main stage. Showing Taylor against an unknown is just as bad as SS showing the OF every weekend.