Transfers News For The Inferior Teams

7 hours ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Can't see it.   They could have had him last year but declined.  Hence why he ended up at the Hun.  Can't see them wanting him now they've been promoted. 

Exactly.  The Daily Retard claiming Leeds are 'long time admirers'! ? Why have they never tried to sign him then? Were they waiting for his pricetag to increase?  That rag of a paper is an utter embarrassment. 

• 1 month later...
8 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Do you think Stoke would loan us Liam Lindsay? 

Haven't seen him for a bit mind you but remember him as a ball playing centre back. 

Seems to be out of favour under Michael O'Neil. 

Apparently Michael O’Neill is happy for him to go on loan or permanently, but Blackburn are keen so I’d imagine they could pay a larger % of his salary than us.

He’d be an identikit of McKenna - a big, no nonsense, left sided centre half. 

15 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Apparently Michael O’Neill is happy for him to go on loan or permanently, but Blackburn are keen so I’d imagine they could pay a larger % of his salary than us.

He’d be an identikit of McKenna - a big, no nonsense, left sided centre half. 

Was Michael O'Neil not interested in Cosgrove?   Maybe that would trigger a loan for Lindsay as a sweetener if Cosgrove were to go there. 

For a team in the second tier of Scottish football playing 2/3rd of a season, I think we've recruited well. 

Not about winning the seaside league. All about the semi. Tbf I think Hibs look stronger for their business. 

But if we can get a few names here up to match fitness in time, I'd stick a few quid on us as so called under dogs. 

Gordon

Smith Halkett Popescu Kingsley

Haring Halliday

Ginnelly       Walker.      Roberts 

Boyce 

And being in the diddy league we can still make loan signings.

• Downvote 4
32 minutes ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

For a team in the second tier of Scottish football playing 2/3rd of a season, I think we've recruited well. 

Not about winning the seaside league. All about the semi. Tbf I think Hibs look stronger for their business. 

But if we can get a few names here up to match fitness in time, I'd stick a few quid on us as so called under dogs. 

Gordon

Haring Halliday

Boyce 

STFU you hun clown 

• Upvote 1
33 minutes ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Gordon

Haring Halliday

Boyce 

I admire your optimism. 

However no.