Transfers News For The Inferior Teams

15 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Apparently Michael O’Neill is happy for him to go on loan or permanently, but Blackburn are keen so I’d imagine they could pay a larger % of his salary than us.

He’d be an identikit of McKenna - a big, no nonsense, left sided centre half. 

Was Michael O'Neil not interested in Cosgrove?   Maybe that would trigger a loan for Lindsay as a sweetener if Cosgrove were to go there. 

For a team in the second tier of Scottish football playing 2/3rd of a season, I think we've recruited well. 

Not about winning the seaside league. All about the semi. Tbf I think Hibs look stronger for their business. 

But if we can get a few names here up to match fitness in time, I'd stick a few quid on us as so called under dogs. 

Gordon

Smith Halkett Popescu Kingsley

Haring Halliday

Ginnelly       Walker.      Roberts 

Boyce 

And being in the diddy league we can still make loan signings.

• Downvote 4
32 minutes ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

For a team in the second tier of Scottish football playing 2/3rd of a season, I think we've recruited well. 

Not about winning the seaside league. All about the semi. Tbf I think Hibs look stronger for their business. 

But if we can get a few names here up to match fitness in time, I'd stick a few quid on us as so called under dogs. 

Gordon

Haring Halliday

Boyce 

STFU you hun clown 

• Upvote 1
33 minutes ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Gordon

Haring Halliday

Boyce 

I admire your optimism. 

However no.

• 2 months later...
4 hours ago, Poodler said:

Brophy signs for St Mirren from Killie. 

who do you think pays bigger wages?

Killie have the 6 biggest overall playing budget in Scotland. But St Mirren could certainly compete with them (and even us if they really wanted a player) in most situations. A has been said elsewhere....Brophy now won't even have the inconvenience of having to move house.

Guest milne_afc
13 hours ago, Poodler said:

Brophy signs for St Mirren from Killie. 

who do you think pays bigger wages?

Where would you rather live?

On 1/8/2021 at 11:59 AM, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Gary Mackay-Steven incoming at Hearts on a 2.5 year deal, turned down Aberdeen. Welcome GMS. ????

Decent player back in the day if not inconsistent.

‘Released as not offering enough and encouraged to adapt his game.

‘Is a confidence player so needs to play in the lower level to help regain that confidence. Will find it much tougher when you guys eventually come back up (not guaranteed this season).

It must be strange for you guys to sign someone who can play with the ball as opposed to your usually hammer thrower signings

• 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Welcome to Gorgie Armand. 6ft4. 28 years old. 23 goals in 73 games at Blackpool as a target man. That'll do me. Fire in the crosses GMS and Ginnelly for this lad plus Boycie.

6 foot 4 Hearts player?  Nah surely a mistake

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, NEM said:

6 foot 4 Hearts player?  Nah surely a mistake

Robbie says he wants a traditional Hearts XI. And that means two forwards. A physical target man. And a mobile forward. Like Robbo and Sandy Clark of old. So this new boy plus Boyce. Supplied by two wide players which are GMS and Ginnelly. Hope this all helps Boyce cos we've not seen the Boyce that was at Ross County yet. 

• Dildo 1
7 minutes ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Robbie says he wants a traditional Hearts XI. And that means two forwards. A physical target man. And a mobile forward. Like Robbo and Sandy Clark of old. So this new boy plus Boyce. Supplied by two wide players which are GMS and Ginnelly. Hope this all helps Boyce cos we've not seen the Boyce that was at Ross County yet. 

Great results at the weekend cock breath.

• Upvote 1