Inferior Clubs Games In Spfl

5 minutes ago, CalgaryDon said:

Hibs struggling at the moment against Motherwell. Similar to their opening game against Killie.

That’s the frustrating thing.

With a full strength team out AND with an attacking intent, we should be comfortably  up in 3rd & looking to bloody the nose of the scum.

This season is threatening to be a clusterfuck trying to play catch up with a severely depleted team for a while. 

4 minutes ago, Arabian Knight said:

close this thread noo...this is legendry stuff ?

I agree WesthillWanderersFC. The football we've played in recent years hasn't been pleasing on the eye. However we have a number of players on our bench that would start for any team outside of the OF. Our biggest issue we seem to have is the reoccurring theme of being plagued by injuries. Its been the detriment of our season the past two and appears to be this season too.

17 minutes ago, CalgaryDon said:

I agree WesthillWanderersFC. The football we've played in recent years hasn't been pleasing on the eye. However we have a number of players on our bench that would start for any team outside of the OF. Our biggest issue we seem to have is the reoccurring theme of being plagued by injuries. Its been the detriment of our season the past two and appears to be this season too.

Our biggest problem is our negative Manager

Hibs have been truly awful. Both Motherwell and Killie have completely dominated them this season. They've done well to grind out some results but I'm not sure they are going to be challenging for 3rd this season despite their strong start to the season. Motherwell on the other hand look like they will be up there again this season.