Best / Most Memorable goal you’’ve scored

Best goal for me was in 96,just moved to Crawley and got a trial!,went well and signed for them and on the 2nd game,we were getting beat 2-0 half time,played as a striker and the winger burst through on the right,wee defence splitting pass for him rounded the keeper,1-2, then about the 80th minute our mid flicked the ball on to me to run on to it,the big athletic defender was on ma arse so just had to hit 25-30 yards out,flew in the top right corner, was a thing of beauty, Happiest of times

Must've been at the old stadium. Might've been there

Just remembered another memorable one, about 35 yards should have taken it down and played someone in. Instead I went for an outrageous volley, think something like this:

None of this happened, instead the ball went about a mile in the air but somehow the keeper in trying to catch it fell over the line. Even my own teammates were disgusted and didn’t congratulate me. Pricks.

Must've been at the old stadium. Might've been there

Ma uncle at the time died up here and his twin from Crawley came up for the funeral, went down a couple a weeks later,was a nightmare journey,shitting masell as there were a lot of Chelsea supporters at the time,got aff 3 bridges and straight tae the pub, the red lion as a recall, lot off Scots drank in it and so did the Crawley manager,ma uncles twin knew him and set me up for a trial,it was the old stadium we played in am sure,left a year later due to family shit,what a would give to have just stayed and played in hindsight, gutted

Aye you're right about the red lion, it's the fox now, my da bides just round the corner from it. I mind Ikon/ Diva too, had a moving duncefloor. Crawley are unfortunate in that it's 40 mins to London Victoria so most young fans get swallowed up by London clubs as you say.

Good effort getting a few games though!

Connolly of Kilmarnock was there recently

Wee pub was brilliant a right home from home,@brian your right it was a shithole,Crawley was a bit run down when a was there,a mind a useless wee bandstand in the middle of the park,didn’t serve any purpose!,aye a started at Kilwinning buffs,Kilmarnock youths,Crawley then wolves for a year then a ACL injury,then fucked!, leg never properly recovered,Shame tae was 5,5 and absolutely rapid,wasn’t even a tackle that done me,pissing a rain at molineux training,received the ball tried to turn too quick,studs caught in the ground and that’s all she wrote

My best goal is hard to describe. Got a ball played to me on the ground from a corner to edge of the box. Whilst facing the corner flag, i saw the keeper off his line. Hit/sliced it with the outside of my foot and it spun over the keeper's head and into the opposite top corner. People thought it was a fluke but the keeper didn't and I knew I'd meant it. Came up to me after the game and said you meant that didn't you. Smiled and he called me a cunt.

In the Tayside juniors, defending a free kick, Stevie wonder could see they were passing the ball to the feet of the guy I was marking at the penalty spot. As the ball was away to come in I nicked in front, intercepted, hared past the taker, straight up the middle, played a one two round the centre half then a first touch, side foot effort past the keeper low from the edge of the box.

Beautiful, simple. Not bad for a big lumbering, clumsy centre half like myself.