The "now Playing" Music Thread!

I see this kind of thing all over the internet, where fans share their musical tastes, but see no such thread on here. I just wondered if the moderators fancied making a sticky of this, or at least letting it run (as long as it doesn't turn into a spam trap, of course!).

So let us know, fellow Dandies, what are you listening to right now (Jimmy Shand fans can get to buggery, but everyone else feel free to share their listening habits).

Stand free! :hysterical:

I only bought my first Ipod in April and i've found that i've been listening to some of my older stuff since transferring all my CD's on to this new contraption.

I listened to Cast's first album the other day and this morning i listened to the sex pistols, never mind the bollox

The Eagles - Long Road out of Eden.

It was a long wait since their last album but I've nae been dissappointed.

I thought the double album would be riddled with fillers, but not so.

Just to bring me up to date a wee bit, also listening to

We Are Scientists - Brain Thrust Mastery

VDA - I remember decorating in my last hoose with that Cast Album keeping me singing. Great Album.

Guest rocket_scientist

Now - Dare - Gorillaz

Last -Straight to Hell - Clash

Next - probably some Blur or maybe some Reverend & The Makers

Guest rocket_scientist
I must be getting on. Never thought I would see the day when Johnny Cash and James Taylor were part of my regular repertoire. Ah well...

Cash is good but James Taylor - sorry, CD - I would rather paint my lugs with liberal helpings of sulphuric acid.

I see this kind of thing all over the internet, where fans share their musical tastes, but see no such thread on here. I just wondered if the moderators fancied making a sticky of this, or at least letting it run (as long as it doesn't turn into a spam trap, of course!).

So let us know, fellow Dandies, what are you listening to right now (Jimmy Shand fans can get to buggery, but everyone else feel free to share their listening habits).

Stand free! :thumbup1:

Primal Scream - Beautiful Future

For me..

First Hot Hot Heat record

Elliot Smith - Either/Or

Wolf Parade first record

Cursive - Domestica

Get Up Kids - Something to Write Home About

Eminem first record

Blink 182 - Enema

Death Cab for Cutie - Transatlanticism

Refused - The Shape of Punk to Come

Oh, and I manage these boys - www.myspace.com/astrofirs - watch this space...

Sorry loon I think that is something I'd expect to see on Follow Follow.

You are probably too young to know just what an important figure in Scottish Footballing History Jock Stein was. He commanded respect, and it's unfortunate that this hun fuelled drivel is being allowed to slander his good reputation.

Who did Fergie turn to for advice, and who did he take to Gothenburg, yes Jock Stein.

I'm nae offended, I just don't think it is appropriate for this thread or for this Chat Board. :laughing: