#22921 OFFLINE   thedandydon

thedandydon

First Team Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 725 posts
  • Joined 06-November 06

Posted Yesterday, 12:50 PM

So McCall watched him once in what was effectively a pre-season friendly and decided the lad was useless. Nae wonder Scottish football is in decline when you’ve got such visionaries within the game. :rolleyes: 

#22922 OFFLINE   TheRock

TheRock

Breakthrough Player

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 227 posts
  • Joined 10-January 16

Posted Yesterday, 12:53 PM

Such a weird thing when you take a step back. Imagine you're going about your work as normal and someone within the industry but working for a completely different company who you've never worked with gets on a soapbox and tells anyone who will listen that you aren't half as good an employee as people think. You'd be all what the actual fuck has it got to do with you?

#22923 OFFLINE   True_Don

True_Don

First Team Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 592 posts
  • Joined 17-July 08

Posted Yesterday, 12:55 PM

McCall's a fat cunt.

#22924 ONLINE   old sheep

old sheep

Breakthrough Player

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 223 posts
  • Joined 30-March 14

Posted Yesterday, 01:02 PM

Bobby Madden our impartial referee for our visit next Wednesday I see.

#22925 OFFLINE   Clydeside_Sheep

Clydeside_Sheep

All Time Great

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,142 posts
  • Joined 24-January 11

Posted Yesterday, 03:41 PM

https://www.dailyrec...s-high-11863712

Unreal.

That's bringing the game into disrepute if ever I've seen it. (the complete statement not just the bit in bold)

Ayr United boss Ian McCall 

Its been a while since that creepy looking tadger had his name in the press.

I have fond memories of our fans abusing him at games, especially at fir hill.

#22926 OFFLINE   NEM

NEM

The Next Big Thing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 493 posts
  • Joined 07-September 16

Posted Yesterday, 04:06 PM

Bobby Madden our impartial referee for our visit next Wednesday I see.

Former Ibrox season ticket holder Bobby Madden?

Move along, nothing to see here  :rolleyes:

#22927 OFFLINE   Millertime

Millertime

Chairman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,302 posts
  • Joined 14-January 06

Posted Yesterday, 05:27 PM

leave us trailing them?

aye good een.

itll go to the death for second and i think well wrap it up with 2-3 games to spare

So, not the death?

#22928 OFFLINE   strachanmcgheegoal

strachanmcgheegoal

All Time Great

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,548 posts
  • Joined 29-September 11

Posted Yesterday, 05:44 PM

Hell no doubt prove me wrong and Im aware of the season ticket/ debenture seat(?) thing but he does let the game flow better and is at least consistent. If hes going to be a sleeket hoor well know 10 minutes in. Compare to Collum where 75 mins in were still not entirely sure what hell award a foul for. Aggression, studs up, Kalashnikov etc.

Put it this way, barring a total brain fart I reckon Shinnies got more chance of 90 minutes with Madden.

Hes going to fuck us over isnt he...

Oh, and I do hope the old firm game too early to book someone rule is in operation.

Edited by strachanmcgheegoal, Yesterday, 05:45 PM.

#22929 OFFLINE   The Brocher

The Brocher

S-Form

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 44 posts
  • Joined 12-December 16

Posted Yesterday, 05:49 PM

McCall always was and always will be a fat drunken hun bastard. Cant even win the league with Ayr ffs

#22930 ONLINE   Sheepo

Sheepo

The Next Big Thing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 262 posts
  • Joined 20-July 17

Posted Yesterday, 07:49 PM

Mcalls rant is an example of what is wrong with Scottish football, what the fuck has it got to do with the manger of Ayr, why is his club allowing him to get involved in Hun propaganda, why do the fans of Ayr let the fat prick away with this, this fat Hun couldn't get a tune out of McKenna last season either

#22931 OFFLINE   Dad

Dad

Old cunt

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,745 posts
  • Joined 31-January 16

Posted Yesterday, 07:54 PM

ITs always a load of face pulling at this sort of shite, 'What? Wh...what the fuck is...?' furrowed brows, mouth agape - the lot, when cunts like the ian mccall are randomly quipping about stuff. I often wonder about the background of it...who contacted who, why in the name of fuck did they contact them, what purpose was there to any of it...and all I can surmise, is that ian mccall is having a sexual relationship with a reporter.

Edited by Dad, Yesterday, 07:56 PM.

Posted by Dad on 02 August 2017 - 08:19 PM

The world outside Scotland makes me love the scottish game more and more. Good solid 10's of thousands transfer fees; no frills - good honest solid realism, with a squeeze of hate and a smidge of daring to dream.

The Dons are a joy to support.

#22932 ONLINE   tup

tup

A man of violence

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 43,702 posts
  • Joined 20-January 11

Posted Yesterday, 08:01 PM

He's got a drug problem which your deep state hun could use as leverage.
AFC Chat's Best Poster

#22933 OFFLINE   Reliablesource

Reliablesource

Fan's Favourite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,073 posts
  • Joined 21-May 17

Posted Yesterday, 10:22 PM

Such a weird thing when you take a step back. Imagine you're going about your work as normal and someone within the industry but working for a completely different company who you've never worked with gets on a soapbox and tells anyone who will listen that you aren't half as good an employee as people think. You'd be all what the actual fuck has it got to do with you?

Is he really working for a different company though?
The huns really want this boy. They can't afford to pay the fee and are up to their usual tricks.

The bbc doing their bit to be helpful as per. Seriously, how they can run a story like that is beyond me. Its fucking shameful. They are worse than the tabloid shite they pretend to be a level above.

#22934 ONLINE   aberdeen1970

aberdeen1970

First Team Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 705 posts
  • Joined 19-May 17

Posted Yesterday, 10:50 PM

The huns really want this boy. They can't afford to pay the fee and are up to their usual tricks.

The bbc doing their bit to be helpful as per. Seriously, how they can run a story like that is beyond me. Its fucking shameful. They are worse than the tabloid shite they pretend to be a level above.

It's all pointless. Do the BBC hacks really think that Kilmarnock will cave in because Ian McCall opened his big mouth? Desperate stuff

#22935 OFFLINE   Redforever86

Redforever86

Cult Hero

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,431 posts
  • Joined 14-January 14

Posted Yesterday, 11:13 PM

It's all pointless. Do the BBC hacks really think that Kilmarnock will cave in because Ian McCall opened his big mouth? Desperate stuff

@Panda.

Hun cunts.

5 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users