Referee For Next Game Thread

I'm sure in England they are made to declare what team they support and very rarely referee games involving that team if ever at all.

I'm pretty sure someone put the stats up for this a while back to prove that to be the case. I may be completely speaking poppy cock however.

Pretty sure they are not supposed to referee matches including direct rivals either.

I'm sure in England they are made to declare what team they support and very rarely referee games involving that team if ever at all.

I'm pretty sure someone put the stats up for this a while back to prove that to be the case. I may be completely speaking poppy cock however.

Aye that's true. Think it may have been on the BBC website. Remember reading it this year.

Refs cannot ref a match in which the club they support is playing, a direct rival, or a match critical to their team. Eg. An Everton fan wouldn't get an Everton or a Liverpool game.

Fuck fuck fuck!

No prizes for guessing who is reffing our next game against Killie.

Puts a whole new slant on the game

http://www.scottishfa.co.uk/resources/documents/RefereeAppointments/SPFL/08.%20SPFL%20Appointments%20-%20Friday%2030th%20September%20-%20Sunday%202nd%20October%202016.pdf

Why do we get this cunt so fkn often & Hearts have had him (I think) just ONCE since they complained about him?

We'll have to score a fkn barrel load against Killie to win the game one nil ffs

Fuck fuck fuck!

No prizes for guessing who is reffing our next game against Killie.

Puts a whole new slant on the game

http://www.scottishfa.co.uk/resources/documents/RefereeAppointments/SPFL/08.%20SPFL%20Appointments%20-%20Friday%2030th%20September%20-%20Sunday%202nd%20October%202016.pdf

Why do we get this cunt so fkn often & Hearts have had him (I think) just ONCE since they complained about him?

We'll have to score a fkn barrel load against Killie to win the game one nil ffs

I can't be arsed to check but I'm assuming it's our favorite Catholic school teacher/child molester?

I really don't know what the gripe is, Beaton was pathetic on Sunday. Mainly against us, they got everything except a blatant corner in the second half which Ray Charles could have seen. The standard is diabolical. There's not a referee in the country I'm happy seeing being in charge of an Aberdeen game, they're all bullied, chip on their shoulder wankers who've never been able to interact amongst with their fellow male species. Giving them one iota of authority does nothing but massage their egos whilst the rest of the week they're scared to walk out their own front door.

I really don't know what the gripe is, Beaton was pathetic on Sunday. Mainly against us, they got everything except a blatant corner in the second half which Ray Charles could have seen. The standard is diabolical. There's not a referee in the country I'm happy seeing being in charge of an Aberdeen game, they're all bullied, chip on their shoulder wankers who've never been able to interact amongst with their fellow male species. Giving them one iota of authority does nothing but massage their egos whilst the rest of the week they're scared to walk out their own front door.

Almost all of them seem to be from the Glasgow area and come up through the same Glasgow referees organisation.

Says it all really.

If he was in Y at the back I was stating he used to be a season ticket holder at Ibrox.

He has done speaker evenings also for Glenrothes Bears.

His performance was pish but I say this about every referee in Scotland. They are all absolutely pish.

The free kick they got for O Connor winning a header was unreal.

O'Connor was booked for that :hysterical:

If he was in Y at the back I was stating he used to be a season ticket holder at Ibrox.

He has done speaker evenings also for Glenrothes Bears.

His performance was pish but I say this about every referee in Scotland. They are all absolutely pish.

The free kick they got for O Connor winning a header was unreal.

Nah pal I think he was sitting in the lower deck, but I could be wrong. Mental to think tho that these guys get away with it

O'Connor was booked for that :hysterical:

I know, WTF kind of decision was that from Beaton :clangers2:

• 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...