Welcome Devlin

No guarantee Sevco will finish second. They have played the easiest possible fixtures so far this round and have a lot of difficult games coming up in December.

True. Sevco haven't played Hibs yet whereas we've played them twice. However in this round of games they have ourselves and Celtic at home where it has to be said they are very strong. We go to Ibrox 3 days after the cup final. I don't fancy our chances and with our record at Ibrox I doubt many do to be honest.

If Sevco win at Tynecastle next Sunday (Hearts haven't even scored in their last 5 games and are still injury ravaged) then turn us over at Ibrox 3 days later then it's very difficult to see us (or anyone else) seriously challenging them for second place. They would be 12 points ahead of us (effectively 13) with the already huge GD gap and we would have only 1 game in hand.

In around 2 weeks time the league could very easily have that familiar two horse race look to it. It could be just like old times I can hardly contain my excitement!

Boxoffice mate. Milne will be delighted.

I know. Milne does love a strong Rangers. If challenged Milne will "justify" his comments by saying we now have an improved tv deal which is largely connected to Rangers apparently being a strong force again.

The fact that the league will permanently revert to the old two team cartel seems totally lost on him. Or maybe it's not but he doesn't care anyway.

I know. Milne does love a strong Rangers. If challenged Milne will "justify" his comments by saying we now have an improved tv deal which is largely connected to Rangers apparently being a strong force again.

The fact that the league will permanently revert to the old two team cartel seems totally lost on him. Or maybe it's not but he doesn't care anyway.

Milne was one of the few people who was extremely unhappy with the new tv deal. He feels the game is worth a lot more but unfortunately due to deadlines and a poor offer from BT they had no option but to take the SKY deal.

• 3 weeks later...

Fucking fucking fucking fucking fucking fucking fucking fucking fucking fucking fucking fucking fucking fucking fucking fucking fucking fucking fucking fucking fucking fucking fucking fucking shitey Scotland games man.

We went several years having decent seasons without losing players to International injuries, now Eck is on the scene, hoovering up our best players, the club are losing out to injuries and as a nation we still won't qualify for fuck all.  Fuck this shit.

How am I swearing?  Are you concerned for your safety because Mr John said "fuck"?  If so the Jeremy Kyle team would like to hear from you. Call now, on 0800 FUC KYOU

Fucking fucking fucking fucking fucking fucking fucking fucking fucking fucking fucking fucking fucking fucking fucking fucking fucking fucking fucking fucking fucking fucking fucking fucking shitey Scotland games man.

We went several years having decent seasons without losing players to International injuries, now Eck is on the scene, hoovering up our best players, the club are losing out to injuries and as a nation we still won't qualify for fuck all. Fuck this shit.

How am I swearing? Are you concerned for your safety because Mr John said "fuck"? If so the Jeremy Kyle team would like to hear from you. Call now, on 0800 FUC KYOU

#FuckingCans

• Upvote 1