Scotland vs Russia/Belgium

The defence and attack is depressing. 1-9-0 with Robertson and 9 midfielders

Scotland squad:

Goalkeepers: Craig MacGillivray (Portsmouth), David Marshall (Wigan), Jon McLaughlin (Sunderland)

Defenders: Liam Cooper (Leeds United), Grant Hanley (Norwich), Charlie Mulgrew (Wigan), Stephen O'Donnell (Kilmarnock), Liam Palmer (Sheffield Wednesday), Andrew Robertson (Liverpool), Greg Taylor (Kilmarnock)

Midfielders: Stuart Armstrong (Southampton), Tom Cairney (Fulham), Ryan Christie (Celtic), Ryan Jack (Rangers), John McGinn (Aston Villa), Callum McGregor (Celtic), Kenny McLean (Norwich City), Robert Snodgrass (West Ham), Scott McTominay (Manchester United), James Forrest (Celtic), Ryan Fraser (Bournemouth)

Forwards: Oliver McBurnie (Sheffield United), Steven Naismith, Matt Phillips (West Brom) Johnny Russell (Sporting Kansas City)

Have to admit... it's great to see Shinnie get dropped. It's as good a squad as we can pick in my opinion. Whatever back 4 is picked is going to make Andy Robertson cry. Plenty of options for the midfield. I think we persevere with McBurnie as his record in England is very good... looks awful for Scotland though

Marshall

O'Donnell Cooper Mulgrew Robertson

McGinn McTominay

Forrest Christie Fraser

McBurnie

Have to admit... it's great to see Shinnie get dropped. It's as good a squad as we can pick in my opinion. Whatever back 4 is picked is going to make Andy Robertson cry. Plenty of options for the midfield. I think we persevere with McBurnie as his record in England is very good... looks awful for Scotland though

Marshall

O'Donnell Cooper Mulgrew Robertson

McGinn McTominay

Forrest Christie Fraser

McBurnie

4-3-3 suits us better I think these days.

No McGregor?

Would be a welcome away from how depressingly shite we've been recently but this will be even worse.

Hope I'm wrong but the next two games are going to be serious hidings, Russia are no mugs and its frightening what Belgium could do against such a pish defence (even for SPL standards never mind international).

Also awaiting the usual suspects to pull out (Fraser, any OF player).

They'll start the whole "we need to change the way we coach kids" chat etc when we get pumped and nothing will be done as usual.