Has this been confirmed yet? It didn't look good for him yesterday but the BBC article is a bit wishy washy at best.

Flood sat out six weeks earlier in the campaign after picking up a similar injury in a League Cup second-round win over Alloa Athletic.

But the club and player hope it will not be as serious this time round.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/24889210

Major blow for next sat, wi Robson out also. Hopefully Low steps up to the plate.

By most accounts Low was putting in some good performances when he got a chance.

I'm not too concerned that he's going to have to step in and fill Flood's hole.

I'd be more concerned if Clark was coming in to plug his gap.

Our highest scoring win this season was against Falkirk 5-0 when we played without Flood or Robson, so who knows. Obviously its a different story going to Parkhead. If we lose Jack or Low during the game we could really have problems. Hopefully we can go there and put on a gutsy performance that isn't too defensive. Wonder If Anderson will play? Am sure Joe will come back into the team at RB. Hearts game was so disappointing, would love to see us get a result in Glasgow. Not sure we've got a massive amount of options if the games not going our way though. Hopefully, McGinn can pull something out the hat. You never know.

COYR

I thought Smith looked out of his depth against Partick, don't think he could cut it at Porkheid. Might have just been an off-day, prepared to give him the benefit of the doubt.

He didn't have the best of games but McInnes definitely seems to favour him over Low.

It wasn't so long ago that we won at Parkhead with Richard Buckley starring (saying that, must have been over 10 years ago)