Soldier Killed By Two Attackers In Woolwich

how gruesome.

the killers while shot, have survived and are apparently in custody.

The man with the machete's full statement to the camera was:

"We swear by Almighty Allah we will never stop fighting you. The only reasons we have done this is because Muslims are dying every day. This British soldier is an eye for an eye a tooth for tooth. "We apologise that women had to see this today but in our lands our women have to see the same. You people will never be safe. Remove your government. They don't care about you."

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2013/may/22/woolwich-two-shot-in-police-incident-live-coverage

k-bigpic_zps82a107ca.jpg

how the hell are those people in the background just apparently able to go about there daily business while a screaming terrorist pig rants his shite as a soldier lies feet away having been decapitated? wtf is this place coming to?

So... let me get this straight.

These 'Muslim extremists' are murdering people by direct command of the Jewish God of Abraham, specifically a command in the Book of Shemot?

Eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot.

I'm interested to know if the soldier had been punching pregnant women in the stomach.

I'm sorry the dude got chopped to bits and all, but this is fucking hilarious.

Religious people... :clangers:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Cunts should be shot shot dead or sent to some shithole country that welcomes their beliefs,time for this country to stop pussy footing around

It's Third World shitholes and the United States that execute people.

Not having state-sponsored murder of the criminal class is one thing that sets the civilised countries apart from the shithole countries you're saying these muppets should be sent to.

If they're guilty, and I guess standing with a blood-soaked machette and declaring you killed the dude right to the camera is a pretty strong indicator of guilt in this case, then jail them for life or send them to Australia like we used to... but executing people... let's leave that to the Yanks and Wogs.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 6

It's Third World shitholes and the United States that execute people.

Not having state-sponsored murder of the criminal class is one thing that sets the civilised countries apart from the shithole countries you're saying these muppets should be sent to.

If they're guilty, and I guess standing with a blood-soaked machette and declaring you killed the dude right to the camera is a pretty strong indicator of guilt in this case, then jail them for life or send them to Australia like we used to... but executing people... let's leave that to the Yanks and Wogs.

100% for capital punishment. Would save the country an absolute fortune. Human rights gone absolutely mad that we don't have it in this country.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

100% for capital punishment. Would save the country an absolute fortune. Human rights gone absolutely mad that we don't have it in this country.

You want the government to have the power to execute its citizens? Sounds a bit mental. I hardly trust them to run the country properly never mind who lives and who dies.

And the death penalty costs more due to the ridiculous number of appeals and people on death row are there for 10 years plus usually.

• Upvote 2

'Cost' being the reason for executing people seems a pretty sociopathic state of mind.

Not that it's cheaper to execute people anyway... unless you also plan to just haul prisoners out and shoot them straight away, with no legal recourse or right of appeal?

"Human rights gone absolutely mad that we don't have it in this country."

Human rights gone absolutely mad that Britain doesn't execute people immediately upon conviction?

You want the government to have the power to execute its citizens? Sounds a bit mental. I hardly trust them to run the country properly never mind who lives and who dies.

And the death penalty costs more due to the ridiculous number of appeals and people on death row are there for 10 years plus usually.

I take it you're basing that on the American system when you're saying people are on death row for 10 years plus? Doesn't mean it would have to be like that here.

The government have the power to jail people for life so why shouldn't they have the power to execute people??

I don't have any figures to support my argument that it would save the country a lot of money but it must cost a shit load of money to lock people up for life, especially the criminals that need special protection.

Only seen the vid once, but looks like folk just calmly speak to the guy when he walks back over to the body. What the actual fuck?

Absolutely unreal. All this achieves is further division in the country. If these fuckers hate our 'way of life' so much, why don't they fuck off and live in some Muslim ruled shithole.

• Upvote 10

'Cost' being the reason for executing people seems a pretty sociopathic state of mind.

Not that it's cheaper to execute people anyway... unless you also plan to just haul prisoners out and shoot them straight away, with no legal recourse or right of appeal?

"Human rights gone absolutely mad that we don't have it in this country."

Human rights gone absolutely mad that Britain doesn't execute people immediately upon conviction?

'pretty sociopathic state of mind.'

What do you mean by that??

I think it is human rights gone mad that we spend so much tax payers money keeping paedos, rapists and animals like those two in Woolwich today locked up and safe.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Only seen the vid once, but looks like folk just calmly speak to the guy when he walks back over to the body. What the actual fuck?

Absolutely unreal. All this achieves is further division in the country. If these fuckers hate our 'way of life' so much, why don't they fuck off and live in some Muslim ruled shithole.

+1 from me

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I take it you're basing that on the American system when you're saying people are on death row for 10 years plus? Doesn't mean it would have to be like that here.

You either allow appeals or you do not.

If you don't allow appeals then I imagine you're suggesting the 'Cheapest' method (because remember you were saying one of the criteria was financial... human life is subordinated to cash in your hypothetical legal system) the cheapest method is hauling the convict outside straight away then strangling them (cheaper than a bullet) and, I guess, just leaving the corpse for stray dogs to eat because that's cheaper than burying the person.

If you do allow appeals then you open the door to years of appeals, otherwise you're going to have to place artificial constraints upon appeals, which is going to imapct the ability of the defence to launch and sustain appeals.

Now I'm seeing a huge amount of seriously fucked up stuff in pretty much everything to do with these methods of dispensing justice.

The government have the power to jail people for life so why shouldn't they have the power to execute people??

I'd say it's because the government makes mistakes, and bringing wrongly convicted corpses back to life is definitely not within the power of the British government. And it's not like British justice doesn't wrongly convict people.

I don't have any figures to support my argument that it would save the country a lot of money but it must cost a shit load of money to lock people up for life, especially the criminals that need special protection.

In fact the figures refute your 'Let's kill them because it's cheaper' argument, I'm afraid.

The only way round that is the Strangling and Stray Dogs methodology.

It would be refreshing if the public reaction, instead of being predictably like "send them all back" and "hang the bastards", was more along the lines of peaceful protests as the Norwegian people demonstrated following Anders Breivik's attack.

I fear the BNP will sook up the gravy in the aftermath of today.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

That's what I was thinking Sheep. Guy is walking about covered in blood, carrying a big knife, obviously quite sharp. Someone stands holding a phone while he talks to them, then he walks about and people don't get the fuck out of there. Very strange.