Tv Series

• 2 weeks later...
16 hours ago, For Fecks Sake said:

Whenever I watched an episode I could never see what the fuss was about. However could be one of those series where if you watch it from the start you get totally into it.

I'm the same... I absolutely love Curb your enthusiasm, but just can't take to Seinfeld.  You can see Larry David's mark all over it, but I still can't get into it!

Been watching Parts Unknown with Anthony Bourdain on Netflix. Think these were all filmed from around 2012 onwards. Be interesting to see if you see his demeanour change over the years up until the point he topped himself a couple of years ago. 

Good mixture of travel documentary, bit cooking, bit politics and him getting pissed in various places around the globe. 

17 hours ago, The Buzzard said:

Been watching Parts Unknown with Anthony Bourdain on Netflix. Think these were all filmed from around 2012 onwards. Be interesting to see if you see his demeanour change over the years up until the point he topped himself a couple of years ago. 

Good mixture of travel documentary, bit cooking, bit politics and him getting pissed in various places around the globe. 

Been watching that aswell. Thanks for ruining the ending. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/21/2020 at 10:21 PM, Sooper-hanz said:

Is Seinfeld any good ? Never watched it 

Personally I think it's brilliant, but I watched it when it originally aired and think that's why I still love it. 

As much as Curb and Always Sunny are up there with two of my favourite American comedy shows, Seinfeld will always be my favourite. 

Has anyone watched Succession? Thinking of starting that this evening.