Aberdeen 4 - 2 Dundee United

Cant believe how many season ticket holders haven't bought ticket for this match. I'm not sure what the team need to do to get a decent cup crowd. No doubt we would fill the away end of any away fixture at the same stage. Baffling!!!!

Its almost as if the matchday experience at Pittodrie is usually adequate at best

• Upvote 1

Cant believe how many season ticket holders haven't bought ticket for this match. I'm not sure what the team need to do to get a decent cup crowd. No doubt we would fill the away end of any away fixture at the same stage. Baffling!!!!

It's almost as if being charged 20 quid to watch us play a 2nd division team, at 4pm on a Sunday, in winter, when the game is on TV is putting people off or something. Baffling.

• Upvote 12

It's almost as if being charged 20 quid to watch us play a 2nd division team, at 4pm on a Sunday, in winter, when the game is on TV is putting people off or something. Baffling.

Imagine the crowd if it was 20 quid to watch us play a 2nd division team, at 4pm on a Sunday, in winter, when the game is on TV and being played 7 miles from the city centre. :)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 6

Do you know how bookies economics work?

Yes. the gate money for the cups is split 50/50

United will be looking at us and thinking a 50/50 split of likely the biggest attendance they'll see this season (unless they are playing Celtic or The Rangers) at £20 a ticket is a money maker for them this year.

Do you know how anything at all works?

Yes. the gate money for the cups is split 50/50

United will be looking at us and thinking a 50/50 split of likely the biggest attendance they'll see this season (unless they are playing Celtic or The Rangers) at £20 a ticket is a money maker for them this year.

Do you know how anything at all works?

Good grief!

The higher the price = the bigger the profit? :whistling:

Now that really is a :laughing: .

Have you seen the moronic GIB abuse towards anyone even slightly sceptical?

You're the first person i've given any abuse to. Mainly because you're completely unable to offer anything to back up your opinion (you seem to struggle o distinguish between facts and opinion) and act dismissively when any one disagrees with you.

You're not "slightly skeptical" either, you're full on "this will be a disaster and the club will die". I think you even said we'll have crowds of 8,000 in a few years. All based on completely nothing. You ignore that for vast swathes of AFC fans getting to Kingsford will be easier (have you ever tried to drive away from Pittodrie at full-time?). You're blinkered and ignore anything that doesn't suit your already-determined point of view. That's your prerogative but it'll you mocked and dismissed by most folk.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

You're the first person i've given any abuse to. Mainly because you're completely unable to offer anything to back up your opinion (you seem to struggle o distinguish between facts and opinion) and act dismissively when any one disagrees with you.

You're not "slightly skeptical" either, you're full on "this will be a disaster and the club will die". I think you even said we'll have crowds of 8,000 in a few years. All based on completely nothing. You ignore that for vast swathes of AFC fans getting to Kingsford will be easier (have you ever tried to drive away from Pittodrie at full-time?). You're blinkered and ignore anything that doesn't suit your already-determined point of view. That's your prerogative but it'll you mocked and dismissed by most folk.

not often we agree parkie but thats 100% spot on, have a plus one and one of bluto's pretend pints on me :beer:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1