Aberdeen 4 - 2 Dundee United

Imagine the crowd if it was 20 quid to watch us play a 2nd division team, at 4pm on a Sunday, in winter, when the game is on TV and being played 7 miles from the city centre. :)

I like how BWG railed off that list of things that would put people off, then dismissed distance, further cost and the time it would take. Standing outside the stadium for hours before and after the game is what we need.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You're the first person i've given any abuse to. Mainly because you're completely unable to offer anything to back up your opinion (you seem to struggle o distinguish between facts and opinion) and act dismissively when any one disagrees with you.

You're not "slightly skeptical" either, you're full on "this will be a disaster and the club will die". I think you even said we'll have crowds of 8,000 in a few years. All based on completely nothing. You ignore that for vast swathes of AFC fans getting to Kingsford will be easier (have you ever tried to drive away from Pittodrie at full-time?). You're blinkered and ignore anything that doesn't suit your already-determined point of view. That's your prerogative but it'll you mocked and dismissed by most folk.

The bits in bold are wrong (except the last bit in bold which makes no sense).

I'm "wrong" for saying that for many people Kingsford will be easier? Please explain. I think you are now just, yet again, highlighting that you don't know the difference between fact and opinion.

No! I disagree with the bit in bold (as stated) which said "You ignore that for vast swathes of AFC fans getting to Kingsford will be easier".

I don't ignore it may be easier for some to get to Kingsford.

That's a fact! :)

I like how BWG railed off that list of things that would put people off, then dismissed distance, further cost and the time it would take. Standing outside the stadium for hours before and after the game is what we need.

I like how you swear you're not a hun.

Lol kidding gtfo.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Youll get fucked right in your plastic pulsating pussy.

Right in his mouth then?

Distance, further cost and time it would take.....not for everyone

Standing outside for hours? Not happened yet and if you think that it would be allowed to happen repeatedly without it being sorted.......lol

Distance, further cost and time it would take.....not for everyone

Standing outside for hours? Not happened yet and if you think that it would be allowed to happen repeatedly without it being sorted.......lol

Aye. Looking forward to the same prices for everything and the indoor fan zone.

Cant believe how many season ticket holders haven't bought ticket for this match. I'm not sure what the team need to do to get a decent cup crowd. No doubt we would fill the away end of any away fixture at the same stage. Baffling!!!!

It's not just Aberdeen. Hearts are struggling to break 10,000 for this weekend's game with St Johnstone. Much of that will be the boredom of playing the same team so many times (they only just played them in the league) but still, it's a massive game, Saturday 3pm, realistically their only chance of reaching Europe.

Just had a quick look at a united forum, fair to say they are dreading Sunday.

Very pleasing!

Its comedy golf if you want cheered up on a cold Tuesday.

They have sold 750 tickets which is (according to them) poor since one jute claimed they usually take 2500 up. :rolleyes: Suuuure you do!

No fuck ups and lets give these cunts 4 or 5.

Last five times United have been at Pittodrie, their numbers have been:-

November 2015: 747

April 2015: 699

August 2014: 2,016

March 2014: 1,286

October 2013: 1,837

Bit of a mix. Never as high as 2500 (doesn't hold 2500 anyway, it's 2100) but 750 is poor from them.

Pretty sure it was aye. Such high hopes after beating the Dutch and not embarrassing ourselves against Sociedad, then we get downed by Jackie fucking Ratnamara.

Think the Sociedad efforts took a lot out of the players for that one - United caught us on the counter twice in the first match - including Mackay-Steven.

Reckon UTD will bring 1k tops, there fans have given up and are well pissed off with team, board etc.

Any Aberdeen fan that can make this game should go no shite excuses about tv etc and the fucking weather..If you aint got the ££ then that's fair enough but this its on TV and its winter excuse is bollocks..We always play in the winter..get a good crowd there and pumping them bastards for 1st time in years also surely that's worth it to be there.

Just had a quick look at a united forum, fair to say they are dreading Sunday.

Very pleasing!

Its comedy golf if you want cheered up on a cold Tuesday.

They have sold 750 tickets which is (according to them) poor since one jute claimed they usually take 2500 up. :rolleyes: Suuuure you do!

No fuck ups and lets give these cunts 4 or 5.

What channel's that on and how does it work? Is it like a foursomes (in golf) where pairs of comedians take alternate go's at hitting a golf ball and then telling a gag? How is the gag scored? I'd watch it.

Guest the shepherd

Now that really is a :laughing: .

Have you seen the moronic GIB abuse towards anyone even slightly sceptical?

Sorry min but for the lower intelligent, like myself, what does GIB stand for?

I am still working out what LOL is☺️.

Any Aberdeen fan that can make this game should go no shite excuses about tv etc and the fucking weather..If you aint got the ££ then that's fair enough but this its on TV and its winter excuse is bollocks.

Think it's more the Sunday 4.30 KO time rather than TV and weather that would put folk off.

Nae sure if I can be ersed wi' it mysel' yet.