Latest Purchase Thread

Big Man

You need to up your game mate

Try 200 squid next time (then work your way up)

Ach most of my money from the age of 17 has went on booze, it doesn't help when you can drink all day and night and still feel relatively normal, one of my favourites was a couple of years ago when the barman complained I was making him work when I went through 17 nips and 5 pints in 3 hours.

• Downvote 1

Ach most of my money from the age of 17 has went on booze, it doesn't help when you can drink all day and night and still feel relatively normal, one of my favourites was a couple of years ago when the barman complained I was making him work when I went through 17 nips and 5 pints in 3 hours.

Drinking slowly that night then.

Was the night I drank you under the table a blip on your record? You made a very boozy walkout.

Was the night I drank you under the table a blip on your record? You made a very boozy walkout.

Christ that was rare everything was fine then it wasn't, getting thrown out of pearl lounge a low point of my drinking career.

Another low point of my booze career was when I downed the litre of jager and knocked myself out, think I lost a part of my brain and soul that day.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Christ that was rare everything was fine then it wasn't, getting thrown out of pearl lounge a low point of my drinking career.

Another low point of my booze career was when I downed the litre of jager and knocked myself out, think I lost a part of my brain and soul that day.

So just to re-emphasise...I beat you drink for drink yes??

They were playing, but NMCO-tea

Heard a band called Wolf Parade last night and actually might write a letter of complaint to the festival organisers for booking the worst band Ive ever heard

Woeful with a capital W

Don't think ive heard of them.

Just watched that video right through, canna make out of the boys upset or seriously wired.

How's the eye darkie? Eh can sympathize. Had problems one time in Helsinki. Just getting a doctor to see me given my lack of residency was almost impossible.

Being sick when away with work is shite.

On the road to recovery now, thanks. They gave me drops to heal the scarring on my cornea but nothing to numb the pain (which has subsided now but was unbearable on Thurs/Fri).

I was fortunate that i was just in London and could just walk in to the A&E.

Had to be said. What's the project?

The wife has got it into her heid that we're replacing all the bathrooms... and because she's never off fucking Pinterest she's decided we're (read that as I'M) going to be installing a custom built guest bathroom, along the vague lines of "I want a natural edge worktop and vessel sink... and here's a bunch of pictures I've saved off Pinterest. Make that for me..."

The last couple of weekends she's dragged me roon art galleries, granite vendors, arty/hippy places to find all the shit she wants to cram into the bog. She still has no idea what she wants, but I managed to sell her on a couple of big pieces of lumber that can be sealed up with marine lacquer and bracketed to a wall. As for the other bathrooms, she's getting some men in....

To make a wee coffin for Tup since he is deid?

Tup is definitely dead, I can 100% assure you of that. Died after a brief illness, though I won't go into detail out of respect.

As for a coffin, I've an old fag packet in my garage that I keep odd drill bits in... I could empty that out and give him the kind of funeral with all the gravitas and solemnity the event deserves.

• Upvote 1