Bitcoins

NorthernLights24

it's probably been invented by the CIA to trap the gullible and unwary

Probably some element of truth to this...if not invented...it will now almost certainly be heavily monitored by the CIA...The Jews with real money will have insisted on it...this time next year Bitcoins will be as relevant as the GWT.

• 1 month later...

You must have missed the bit about him being massively in profit?

Not that at all but if you invest in crypto currencies and other Ponzi schemes like Forever Living and all that shite with the expectation of huge returns then you are deluded.

Worst of the fucking lot that shower of crooks.

Like a brainwashing cult. Mental how many folk I've seen completely change because of this shite.

Worst of the fucking lot that shower of crooks.

Like a brainwashing cult. Mental how many folk I've seen completely change because of this shite.

Worst Ive seen was a mother who took a video of her daughter drinking an aloe Vera potion instead of having breakfast - then claiming how delicious it was. You could see her wince as she drank it and spoke the words her mother told her to. Exploiting your own child like that is vile!

You must have missed the bit about him being massively in profit?

Not that at all but if you invest in crypto currencies and other Ponzi schemes like Forever Living and all that shite with the expectation of huge returns then you are deluded.

I get where you are coming from but bitcoin isn't a ponzi, the activity over the last 48hrs kinda backs up that it isn't, it's just a very volatile investment.

Worst Ive seen was a mother who took a video of her daughter drinking an aloe Vera potion instead of having breakfast - then claiming how delicious it was. You could see her wince as she drank it and spoke the words her mother told her to. Exploiting your own child like that is vile!

Hopefully new father @@Bluto10 takes note of this.