Which Celebrity Will Die Next ?

Reed or deed

Not a band I listened to that much but had them on the past hour. Enjoyed it but I take it they get compared to Metallica a lot? Even the ballads have that same acoustic flange effect.

Pipes, which album would you recommend?

I never listened to them much in my youth, but enjoyed their stuff if it was fired on.

I've had them on non stop since the weekend . to me they sound like Metallica( maybe more thrashy). Good though.

I don't get the Metallica comparison. I think Metallica would be a stepping stone on to Pantera, for someone new to music. Pantera are far heavier. There are also more classical elements to Tallica. Both have their time and place. But I can't hear the comparison

They are nothing like Metallica Hanz, glad you have taken the time to listen to them though and are enjoying them.

Sad news, at least the Abbott brothers are reunited again and will be jamming as we speak.

Thoughts are with Cheesepipes and CrazyBullSheep.

They are nothing like Metallica Hanz, glad you have taken the time to listen to them though and are enjoying them.

Sad news, at least the Abbott brothers are reunited again and will be jamming as we speak.

Thoughts are with Cheesepipes and CrazyBullSheep.

Lack of an afterlife kind of stymies that one.

Says the guy comparing bands seemingly completely @ random.

I'm a fucking guru compared to you, you wee prick.

It seems he only knows 4 bands - And that's only as he's been given 2 new ones recently

'Kyuss sound like Metallica and pearl jam. Pantera sound like Metallica'