Aberdeen 3 - 4 Celtic

Another left back will presumably be the priority in the transfer window so hopefully the pack won't get reshuffled that much. Just suspect whoever we get won't be as good as Lowe but as long we get a proper left back there then think we can survive it.

If there are no injuries and we hold on to McKenna then I doubt McInnes will be signing anyone else for defence.

Needs to fit in Hoban who would be a regular starter and has Reynolds going spare too

If there are no injuries and we hold on to McKenna then I doubt McInnes will be signing anyone else for defence.

Needs to fit in Hoban who would be a regular starter and has Reynolds going spare too

Pretty much puts us in the same position as before Lowe signed (left back either Considine or Shinnie) and he went for a left back then. So not sure why he wouldn't want another now Lowe is about to go.

Pretty much puts us in the same position as before Lowe signed (left back either Considine or Shinnie) and he went for a left back then. So not sure why he wouldn't want another now Lowe is about to go.

I'm not convinced he would have signed a left back in the last week of the window if Hoban and Reynolds had not been injured until 2019.

I'm not convinced he would have signed a left back in the last week of the window if Hoban and Reynolds had not been injured until 2019.

Obviously we can't know for sure but I'm thinking the other way. McInnes must have known that left back was a problem position for us and had been for a long time. I know he likes and trusts Considine but I don't want to go back him being our first choice left back and McInnes has to feel the same.

Really looking forward to this. Bar crawl before hand, pished. Me lager, finchy lager Gareth lager sometimes cider so. Different drinks for different .. needs.

2-1 to the famous, Cosgrove & Ferguson.

19,267 crowd

Great to know Gareth has lager, sometimes cider like.

Very informative.

Any chance you could post up on the day to let us know what he chooses?

Thanks.

• Upvote 1