Lets All Laugh At The Arabs

And what possible difference would it make to a Glaswegian who supports Aberdeen just to try and appear bohemian to his peer group by rejecting the norm of sitting on one side of the Bigotry fence?

I see someones in a grumpy mood. Grumpy Rumpy, eh?

Whats wrong, are the asian workmen not 'putting out' this morning?

I see someones in a grumpy mood. Grumpy Rumpy, eh?

Whats wrong, are the asian workmen not 'putting out' this morning?

It's a perfectly straight forward question you've deliberately avoided with a snide, rude and deeply upsetting remark.

To reiterate:

Why would someone from Glasgow care about any kind of local (ish) piss-taking concerning teams he has no connection with. Apart from a life choice decision to try and appear 'rad' to his peer group?

Mate take it from someone that knows

You need to take stock of your life and try pin down what it is that makes you so unhappy

I've ditched home working, ditched facebook now have a side shed and wear chinos and I've never been happier

Flying fuck what you do? Moi? Non.

Mate take it from someone that knows

You need to take stock of your life and try pin down what it is that makes you so unhappy

I've ditched home working, ditched facebook now have a side shed and wear chinos and I've never been happier

You're on great form right now @@Millertime.

If there was a 'best poster of the week' you'd probably get my vote.

• Downvote 6

Shift Key was taken off after 35 minutes in his debut in Turkey on loan, whilst the mighty Huddersfield are going in for Gauld this summer.

Armstrong has been shite for Celtic this season as well, hooked at HT against the Mighty Dons.

Good to see. Sick of hearing how good these Arabs are and how good their scouting is. Only one who's doing anything is Robertson.

:clangers2:

a snide, rude and deeply upsetting remark.
So I was right about the asian workmen.
Why would someone from Glasgow care about any kind of local (ish) piss-taking concerning teams he has no connection with. Apart from a life choice decision to try and appear 'rad' to his peer group?
Haha at "local (ish)" - Dundee is only very slightly closer to Aberdeen than Glasgow. About 10 miles.
This reminds me of the time Tup made an ass of himself, after it turned out that Glasgow is closer to Aberdeen than Wick.
Geography obviously not a strong point in the more remote parts of our beautiful nation.
Anyway, there's no 'piss-take' involved for me, I genuinely hate Dungpee USh*ted, as a review of my posts regarding them will reveal.
And it should be obvious by now I care not for the empty praise of mortals, even if the infant me could have conceived of the notion of trying to impress.
Admit it, your identity and sense of self is undermined by central belt fans, isn't it?
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
  • 11 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...