Jit - Still Allowed

Hughes is a very clever player just a shame Aberdeen fans can't see past their blind hatred of anything with a Rangers connection.

Conveniently forgotten for Sir Eck and Jess though!

Anyway back on topic I didn't manage along yesterday like planned as I have a winter golf tie today so I wasn't allowed a pass for two days in a row. Sounds like a missed a good performance on a ground that has so many ghosts for us. Glad to see they were put to bed today.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

Hughes is a very clever player just a shame Aberdeen fans can't see past their blind hatred of anything with a Rangers connection.

Anyway back on topic I didn't manage along yesterday like planned as I have a winter golf tie today so I wasn't allowed a pass for two days in a row. Sounds like a missed a good performance on a ground that has so many ghosts for us. Glad to see they were put to bed today.

That will be why Nicholson was hated by Aberdeen fans?

What a load of crap.

Can't remember player like Fraser - Think 80's (if we're allowed to that is) ginger and occasionally talks bollocks on tele.

Joe Miller could beat a man like Fraser can but Fraser has already put in more effective crosses than Miller ever did. I suspect the last player we had whp was a direct comparitor might be Charlie Cooke? Though can only remember him with Chelsea.

Joe Miller could beat a man like Fraser can but Fraser has already put in more effective crosses than Miller ever did. I suspect the last player we had whp was a direct comparitor might be Charlie Cooke? Though can only remember him with Chelsea.

Charlie Cooke was one of the greats, but in his time at Pittodrie he was always guilty of trying to beat yet another man, and losing the ball far too often.

• Upvote 1

The game yesterday was brilliant. Well, the second half especially, is possibly the best I have seen Aberdeen play in a LONG time. First half we weren't quite at the races I didn't think, and I thought Hughes and Jack were particularly poor. However, in the second half, I thought Hughes was outstanding, as was the rest of the team. Fraser was outstanding, and I am genuinely excited about the prospect of seeing him week in, week out in an Aberdeen top. Get the boy tied to a long term contract now. Roll on Tannadice! COYR

Wasn't at the game yesterday but glad to read Hughes played well.

Hughes has had a strange season so far. In some games he's played really well and looked composed on the ball, but in other games he's looked lost and breathing out his arse before the 1st half has ended. I've always rated the guy like but don't think he should be playing ahead of Milsom once he's fit again