"Jet" signs

2 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

I read his interview & commented on what he said. Why would I care if someone else said it i when I’m generally speaking about our managers that make the signings 

Yes they most certainly would. You idiotic beaut

You just had to mention McInnes though, didn’t you? Like some jilted teenager ?

And no, people wouldn’t. They would be moaning that we didn’t sign him. Reality and your perception are so far apart it’s not even funny.

I'm ok with this signing. He supposedly turned up at Livingston incredibly unfit and needed time to get going. Often receiving sub appearances initially. With better player etc he could do well. According Martindale, he's a calibre of player that he considers to good to be at Livingston. 

I fully anticipate him to be an improvement on Main, Josh Parker, Zola, Stockley, Maynard etc. 

Welcome aboard JET.

• Upvote 1
3 minutes ago, Crossbow said:

I’m pleased with this signing. May have gone off the rails a bit in his youth (BMW v lamppost) but far more skilful than Main. It’ll be down to whether we can get his head in the right place. Step forward new attacking coach. 

Luckily our attacking coach has plenty experience of crashing cars into things too. Kindred spirits.

23 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

You just had to mention McInnes though, didn’t you? Like some jilted teenager ?

And no, people wouldn’t. They would be moaning that we didn’t sign him. Reality and your perception are so far apart it’s not even funny.

Why wouldn’t I mention the previous manager when new manager basically used his ver words verbatim with only his third signing after previously saying he will only be signing players for first team & with a major focus on youth. That’s three signings with a combined age close to 100 years ?

20 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Hope you're bracing yourself for Anderson going the other way. 

If on loan & after fair assessment then I’m fine with it. If the new management team deem him surplus I would accept it but only after having worked with him & given him a fair crack of the whip 

• Downvote 1
30 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Arsene Wenger disagrees. 

"One thing is for sure - he can score goals. That is a massive talent you cannot give to people, his right foot, left foot, he is unbelievable in front of goal.

" This guy is an unbelievable finisher, inside and outside of the box".

"He has outstanding qualities, he has the build you dream to have. It is down to how far he wants to go because he has big potential."

He went pretty far, he was playing in Thailand for a couple of years.

3 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Why wouldn’t I mention the previous manager when new manager basically used his ver words verbatim with only his third signing after previously saying he will only be signing players for first team & with a major focus on youth. That’s three signings with a combined age close to 100 years ?

If on loan & after fair assessment then I’m fine with it. If the new management team deem him surplus I would accept it but only after having worked with him & given him a fair crack of the whip 

Why wouldn’t you mention the previous manager? Umm.....because we’ve all moved on from that? Are you suggesting that any of the signings so far aren’t for the first team? You don’t think we need a mix of experience and youth? Have you ever even been to a game of football? ??‍♂️

7 minutes ago, JakieBastard said:

You know its a fairly meh signing when BHL is all over the thread like a rash trying desperately to get a rise out of people

Not in the slightest. I think it’s a good signing and Glass is building a solid spine of players who won’t be bullied or pushed about. Sorry if that doesn’t fit whatever agenda you have.

1 minute ago, Big Hat Logan said:

Why wouldn’t you mention the previous manager? Umm.....because we’ve all moved on from that? Are you suggesting that any of the signings so far aren’t for the first team? You don’t think we need a mix of experience and youth? Have you ever even been to a game of football? ??‍♂️

Just fkn listen to yourself ?

experience & youth ?

I must have no clue about football because I am underwhelmed by the signing of JET

your blinkered ‘condescending’ shit chat is arrogantly pathetic 

Next 30+ year old we sign & we get a free pass for Gala bingo.

We’re signing ‘experienced pros’ like JC & McInnes loved. Same shite strategy different managerial dinosaur

1 minute ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Just fkn listen to yourself ?

experience & youth ?

I must have no clue about football because I am underwhelmed by the signing of JET

your blinkered ‘condescending’ shit chat is arrogantly pathetic 

Next 30+ year old we sign & we get a free pass for Gala bingo.

We’re signing ‘experienced pros’ like JC & McInnes loved. Same shite strategy different managerial dinosaur

Your negativity is a disease. Not even a ball kicked and you’re mewling your pathetic face off about it. It must be difficult to be so negative all the time without any real reason for it. Maybe some sort of mental health issue? I hope you get the help you clearly need.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
  • Dildo 1
12 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

Not in the slightest. I think it’s a good signing and Glass is building a solid spine of players who won’t be bullied or pushed about. Sorry if that doesn’t fit whatever agenda you have.

Be bloody ace if they kicked you to death in the town 

• Upvote 2
1 minute ago, Big Hat Logan said:

Your negativity is a disease. Not even a ball kicked and you’re mewling your pathetic face off about it. It must be difficult to be so negative all the time without any real reason for it. Maybe some sort of mental health issue? I hope you get the help you clearly need.

I’m not totally against JET signing, I will give him the chance.

I am however noticing how Glass has been pretty much full of shite & the usual rhetoric to get fans on side with his chat but has far from matched his words with signings & rumoured signings. Clark Robertson next aye? Yeah we’re really building a team here to match his rhetoric 

One thing is for sure this Guy has ability and is an absolute beast, we will need to wait and see if our coaching staff can get the best out of him. If they can he could be a good weapon to have. He will bring something different not an out and out striker as he prefers to come in off the wing. Good to see the business being done early for a change not waiting until we are just about out of Europe before bringing in signings

2 minutes ago, Ernie McCracken said:

Just in case Russ Richardson is reading, I'd like to highlight that Sergio Aguero did quite well against us when we played Atletico Madrid back in 2007.  

Russ Richardson has got to be getting fkd off soon. The cunt is ridiculous. 

Talent SCOUT ???

1 minute ago, Sheepo said:

One thing is for sure this Guy has ability and is an absolute beast, we will need to wait and see if our coaching staff can get the best out of him. If they can he could be a good weapon to have. He will bring something different not an out and out striker as he prefers to come in off the wing. Good to see the business being done early for a change not waiting until we are just about out of Europe before bringing in signings

Yeah is smart to get our business done as early as possible with these guys. 
I think they fall into the ‘vulnerable’ category for COVID-19 so we need to get them signed on early for insurance purposes 

• Downvote 1
53 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Arsene Wenger disagrees. 

"One thing is for sure - he can score goals. That is a massive talent you cannot give to people, his right foot, left foot, he is unbelievable in front of goal.

" This guy is an unbelievable finisher, inside and outside of the box".

"He has outstanding qualities, he has the build you dream to have. It is down to how far he wants to go because he has big potential."

Must be why he played him once in 3 years. Didn't even give him a run of League Cup games when he always played the kids. He's the epitome of a journeyman striker but such is the state of our squad he instantly becomes the best Centre Forward at the club.