Tv Series

Since prison break finished i started watching 2 new series

Sons of Anarchy - its really not very good but i keep watching it for some reason. its about a biker gang and err....... thats it really. the smuggle guns, shoot people in rival gangs and they burned of a former bikers tatto last night.

Lie to me - Tim Roth is the main man in this and again its noit that good but i cant stop watching. he can basically tell when anyone is lying and he helps catch murderers and other bad people.

On the 3rd series of Wire ( think it starts next week on BBC 2)

After the brilliant Afgan Ross Kemp series im watching the Somali Pirate series (but cannae stop thinking of the South Park episode)

as much Family guy as i can watch.

Inbetweeners and Entourage repeats

been watching house on sky 1 , also get some american drivel on during the day like days of our lives and the young and the restless (everyone in that programme has plastic surgery done) started also watching the original likely lads on gold "by the cringe"

On the 3rd series of Wire ( think it starts next week on BBC 2)

After the brilliant Afgan Ross Kemp series im watching the Somali Pirate series (but cannae stop thinking of the South Park episode)

as much Family guy as i can watch.

Inbetweeners and Entourage repeats

same here nespa :laughing:

Since prison break finished i started watching 2 new series

Sons of Anarchy - its really not very good but i keep watching it for some reason. its about a biker gang and err....... thats it really. the smuggle guns, shoot people in rival gangs and they burned of a former bikers tatto last night.

Lie to me - Tim Roth is the main man in this and again its noit that good but i cant stop watching. he can basically tell when anyone is lying and he helps catch murderers and other bad people.

i forgot to add that the most recent epsiode had a guy just released from prison and he had CMD. compulsive masturbation disorder.

standing in the reception of a garage next to an old woman he just starts pulling away without realising.

just started getting into The Office-an american workplace, funny as

Better than the UK version, which I loved. Series one is pretty slow, but 2 and 3 are some of the best comedy I've seen on TV, plus the minor characters get far more screen time.

PLUS

Dwight Schrute, best character ever.....

Dwight: It's a terrible idea.

Jim: What is?

Dwight: Them in there all together. They stay in there too long, they're gonna get on the same cycle. Wreak havok on our plumbing.

Dwight: Why tip someone for a job I'm capable of doing myself? I can deliver food. I can drive a taxi. I can and do cut my own hair. I did however tip my urologist, because, I am unable to pulverise my own kidney stones.

Dwight: ID badges are long overdue. Security in this office park is a joke. Last year, I came to work with my spud gun in a duffel bag. I sat at my desk all day with a rifle that shoots potatoes at sixty pounds per square inch. Can you imagine if I was deranged?

Had been watching 24 but I'm stuck with only 2 and a half episodes to go. I've been watching it since it was on the BBC but it's hit a brick wall with me, it's just utter mince. I will eventually finish this series but that's it for me, no more.

Heroes has went down hill, didn't really like the last series. Lost too wasn't that good. I had watched all of Prison Break until about half way through the last series then decided I'd had enough so deleted them all off my sky+.

All the above programmes, I feel, are 'brainless tv.' Maybe if you just sit back and watch it then it's ok but if you actually think about the story then you realise it's p1ss poor.

Anyway I've recently discovered House, excellent programme. I finished the Wire a couple of months ago, my life hasn't been the same since. Moved on the Shield, have to say I am enjoying it but the Wire it is not.

• 1 year later...

Californication series 2 is showing each week.

Excellent programme :laughing:

Thought I'd bump this as I've just finished watching season 4 whilst out here on nightshift.

David Duchovny & Evan Handler are brilliant as Hank Moody and Charlie Runkle.

Best programme on tv IMO.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BkWGa5yOMPU&feature=related

Oh and Addison Timlin who was in this series has amazing tits and ass :spunk:

Have started watching Rubicon on BBC4. Seems very good so far...

Arsebiscuits, I've been waiting for this to start for ages and missed it starting!

I'm going through Deadwood just now, which is awesome. Looking forward to Game of Thrones starting on Monday too