Tv Series

Jesus Foster son - get on mind hunter immediate style - it is the fucking bomb.

Terrific

Been through it all now.  Not bad. I think I'd enjoy it more if I hadn't read the book as I don't think it is doing it justice yet.  Maybe the next season(s) will. 

I just don't see the link between the interviews they do, and analysis thereafter, that provides them with the detail to prepare the profiles that they are doing.  I guess there is a strong degree of artistic licence, but they didn't interview anywhere near enough serial killers to do the kind of analysis that they managed for the Georgia guy that killed the 12 year old.  To me it feels that their analysis is coming from their own intuition, rather than the behavioural science work.

LoveDeath+Robots

Don't know if it's been mentioned before but some incredible animated short films, a real feast for the eyes after a few spliffs. 9/10

That was getting slated, might give it a try then

Yep, it really is a visual treat for the eyeballs....some of the best images i've ever seen in 4K and all the stories have been good.

Got the last 3 or 4 to watch.

The OA season 2 is top quality sci-fi, 3 episodes to go.

Got this on the planner. Will be watching it once The Bay is finished.

Still got that Cheat to watch as well.

Aye that Cheat looks like it would be really good. Which one is The Victim again? That the one with Kate Beckinsale?

Line of Duty has like Bobo & Mini said been brilliant again so far.

It was obvious that it was about to happen but didn't expect Lisa's reaction afterwards.

She had a similar reaction to something early on (when they wanted you to think she was the undercover cop).

Ridiculous amount of twists in it, gets to the point that you barely question half of what happens, even though it is non-nonsensical.  

She had a similar reaction to something early on (when they wanted you to think she was the undercover cop).

Ridiculous amount of twists in it, gets to the point that you barely question half of what happens, even though it is non-nonsensical.  

Yeah, that's right. I think it was when she was doing the business deal No idea where anything of this is going apart from Hastings being set up.

Line of Duty.....

Too obvious to be Ted, everything points to him but that's the writer wanting you to believe it.

I reckon Boofon is right and Kate Fleming is 'H'. She's been very much in the back ground of this series probably to make you forget about her and add in the fact that she was undercover in serious organised crime prior to AC12.