Tv Series

ca mind, thats why I'm asking.

Dinna think theres anythin decent on though. Eureka, Warehouse 13 in all that yanky feel good, almost bearable shiniz but canna mind if there are any good series on.

Might have to actually venture outside :angry:

Sanctuary is back on but its sh*te now. Well it was sh*te before as well but the eye candy has also went downhill...

Ah, i get you! eureka is no bad, but seemed to stop half way through the series on syfy and now randomly its showing it again. its not what it used to be either.

try weeds (series 5 is on sky atlantic just now - i'd def recommend the first 4 series) and burn notice (a bit daft, but entertaining enough. due back on fx soon apparently...) if you've not watched them.

i see bluto has mentioned dexter - the new series is due to start very soon on FX...tremendous programme

edit: and southland and hung.

tried game of thrones. far too slow for me. there was too much going on for me to get interested enough to watch again anytime soon without someone telling me its must see tv.

blue bloods is watchable. its safe programing. not going to offend anyone, doesnt push any boundaries but has tom sellick so is instantly awesome. if it werent for him, i dont know if id watch it.

mrs loves hawaii five-0.

fringe has gone the same way as lost did and is struggling to get to an end before its cancelled.

i cant wait for archer to start back on 5* this week. its sh*te, but its funny. then the new series of south park at the weekend since i couldnt be bothered downloading them since theres such a small gap between the american and uk showings.

tried game of thrones. far too slow for me. there was too much going on for me to get interested enough to watch again anytime soon without someone telling me its must see tv.

blue bloods is watchable. its safe programing. not going to offend anyone, doesnt push any boundaries but has tom sellick so is instantly awesome. if it werent for him, i dont know if id watch it.

mrs loves hawaii five-0.

fringe has gone the same way as lost did and is struggling to get to an end before its cancelled.

i cant wait for archer to start back on 5* this week. its sh*te, but its funny. then the new series of south park at the weekend since i couldnt be bothered downloading them since theres such a small gap between the american and uk showings.

Archer's back!

Yas, tis funny in an over the top Bond way, Dont know how long it will stay funny but it'll do for some relief for the mo.

Blue Bloods is not bad. Up to date on the episodes in America.

Just finished watching that new series of Spartacus that was on.

Also watching Bored to Death, Big Bang Theory & How I Met Your Mither.

Bones & Fringe are decent and going to watch Game of Thrones tomorrow.

Blue Bloods and Game of Thrones is on series link for me right now. Blue Bloods is decent and I'm getting in to game of thrones after the first 2 episodes.

Blue Bloods is not bad. Up to date on the episodes in America.

Just finished watching that new series of Spartacus that was on.

Also watching Bored to Death, Big Bang Theory & How I Met Your Mither.

Bones & Fringe are decent and going to watch Game of Thrones tomorrow.

both quality progs!

HIMYM is back on e4 very soon apparently...

• 2 weeks later...

Aye and Jennifer Beals is a whole lot of Milfy goodness !

As it's coming to the end of the US TV season - and with lots of shows being cancelled too - I'm catching up on some BBC drama stuff that I've missed - I gave The Shadow Line another look (the first two parts) at the weekend and I'll keep up with that, and watching State Of Play for the first time which looks excellent. Any other BBC drama I might have missed ?

V and The Event have been cancelled by their respective channels. Apparently the producers of the event are in talks with some other channels to continue it, bit no word on V. shame, was just starting to enjoy it.

always happens with american progs these days. all the decent stuff gets dropped after a series or 2...

this year i have been mostly watching

dexter.

Watched the first 3 series of Dexter in the last 3 weeks.

I've avoided this show in the past cause I didn't like the boy when he played the gay guy in Six Feet Under.

Glad my brother talked me into watching Dexter though cause it is excellent.

• 2 weeks later...

After all the hype that BBC3 has tried to create for Angry Boys I watched the first episode. Second episode is on right now but I've already switched off. What a load of utter f**king sh*te.

Been terrible.... we've had 4 episodes over here in Oz and it's got progressively worse.

After the success of Summer Heights High (which was superb) Chris Lilley was a hot ticket. HBO are partners in this latest series, which is why I think he was told to introduce a couple of American characters. Big mistake.

I'm loving it nespa. even the mrs is enjoying it. it might appear a wee bit slow at first, but i reckon its worth staying with. a few of the boys at work have been raving about it as well

On the 4th episode just now. Pretty good. A bit saucy like....

Yep Game of Thrones has been very good... but only 2 eps to go...

Trying to catch up on stuff I've missed - Treme and Justified, but having a guilty revisit over an old Sci Fi Favourite of mine Babylon 5 (yeah I know my cred if I ever had any is gone...) hold up well though...

Eh tried tae like Treme, but ended up jist wanting to shove thon trumpet doon Bunk's throat. :angry2: