Sevco Thread

I think the fact they have appointed that fucking spastic as their public relations officer is funny as fuck

more jobs for the bigots boys.

I hope they give the all the sad ex pros jobs. Lets get Goram and Hateley in to. And give that twat Gordon Smith a job too.

Would be all the better when they go into administration and need to make 70% of the workforce redundant.

Reading on Twitter tonight that the findings of BIG TAX CASE appeal for Rangers (oldco) is in. They have failed with their appeal. Cue mass propaganda from Sevco and the Scottish media.

Would explain Craig Whyte coming out of woodwork this week,Findings released end of September and have been with the concerned parties (Murray International Holdings & Duff and Phelps) since then.

Wonder when mainstream press will announce the bad news !!!! :lolrangers: :lolrangers: :lolrangers: :lolrangers: :lolrangers:

more jobs for the bigots boys.

I hope they give the all the sad ex pros jobs. Lets get Goram and Hateley in to. And give that twat Gordon Smith a job too.

Would be all the better when they go into administration and need to make 70% of the workforce redundant.

Gazza as well he could come round with a few cans and a fish supper

So my thoughts are looking not quite so unlikely now!!<br /><br />It's entirely possible the liquidator could undo the sale of assets and the whole thing unravels.<br /><br />But RUL has go it right. Not that HMRC don't care - they do and they have appointed there top man for the job of investigating the failure of the company BUT would they really want to undo the sale of assets and wind it all back? What would they really achieve?<br />I reckon they might well take some action and a lot of people will be investigated. Some may be banned from their professions or holding executive positions, others could face criminal proceedings. But what can be gained from unwinding the deal that "saved" the club?<br /><br />On the other hand if we all know it's a sham and was designed to shaft all the creditors including HMRC - can they afford NOT to unwind it and achieve a more realistic value? Can they afford to let green and others profit? That's the dilemma they face I believe. <br /><br />I can't guess what they'll do but anything is possible. <br /><br />We might also see Duff and Phelps take some action against the MCR staff. They need to recover their reputation quickly and that might be best by hanging a few of these tossers out to dry.<br /><br />Popcorn time folks. Sweet for me, ta.