Sevco Thread

Is there no limit to their fuckwittery?

A10-CD382-7-EAF-4124-9062-B03222-E2-B358fallout new vegas all legendary creatures

I’m confused. Is it the impartial reporting or the biased reporting that’s the problem?

:hysterical:

Absolutely brilliant... at risk of being found guilty of mocking the disadvantaged, surely someone by now has pointed out to them that, erm, 'biased' is literally the opposite of 'impartial'. 

Orangism is the core of the problem here.

That's the overlap with Rangers fans.

That's where this shit really all comes from.

And it's also I suspect where the industrial grade whataboutery comes from. I'm certain it's a deliberate, thought out tactic to confuse the debate.

These are the guys trying to define themselves as an oppressed ethnic group.

Essentially they are the Klu Klux Klan of Scotland, poverty and ignorance ridden they desperately want to assert themselves through their supremacist attitudes.

Ridiculous they are allowed to exist at all really. I'd ban the whole organisation and all of their public events.

There is no reason or rhyme to Orange-ism, but Huns will never change. Just look at Northern Ireland, one of the poorest states in Western Europe, lagging way behind its southern neighbour (and the rest of the UK) but they still fly their flags, burn their bonfires, march down alleys intimidating people and spout their bile, pledging undying allegiance to a ruling elite that impoverishes them.

• Upvote 1

There is no reason or rhyme to Orange-ism, but Huns will never change. Just look at Northern Ireland, one of the poorest states in Western Europe, lagging way behind its southern neighbour (and the rest of the UK) but they still fly their flags, burn their bonfires, march down alleys intimidating people and spout their bile, pledging undying allegiance to a ruling elite that impoverishes them.

Pretty much but then a fair few of the unionists in the rest of UK also pledge their same allegiance to the same ruling elite that impoverishes them

and for Act 2... The British ruling elite european project finally comes to fruition! Yay!

Rule Britannia guvnor! Spare a penny for my family sir?

• Upvote 1

They have a serf mindset. Mentally inferior.

• Upvote 2

If there is a message in their fag packet interims it is of course how Euro groups plus big stadium can be game changing. But spunkng 12m if wages to get it isn’t the answer either. All it demonstrates is that they have to get it to stand still. Fairly sure they’ve been there before.

The Europa run was a bonus for them but there's little doubt they will continue to spend beyond their means in an attempt to stop Celtic winning 10 in a row. You have to think they'll get a decent fee for Morelos in the summer though.

The cunts reaction when Defoe scored up here just confirmed how little he actually cared about our club and to think he was our captain too :(

I remember when he was unveiled as captain in a friendly down at Glebe park.  Even then everybody was just utterly bemused by the appointment.  A soft as shite, sideways passing, suspected hun cunt given the arm band?  Mon to fuck Deek.

The domesticated and toilet trained Hun in my department at work this Morelos will go in the summer for £15 million!!  :hysterical:

Do you work in Iraq at present?

I did see a Dons top ootside my office a couple of months back...

Pretty much but then a fair few of the unionists in the rest of UK also pledge their same allegiance to the same ruling elite that impoverishes them

and for Act 2... The British ruling elite european project finally comes to fruition! Yay!

Rule Britannia guvnor! Spare a penny for my family sir?

They have a serf mindset. Mentally inferior.

Correct.

We have a few of them on here too.

Unfortunate.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1