Inferior Clubs Games In Spfl

Watched most of the game today, Jackson Irvine looked good in the second half, so did Ross County generally. Just needed more composure in final third. Celtic look weak in the full back positions which will hopefully be good for us with Hayes and McGinn

Also, Andy Walker - what a fucking tit. Is it mentally impossible for you to not side with Celtic every single time? I fucking hate you.

How in the fuck can that diddy still be carving out a career as a professional footballer[/quote

Still can't believe some folk on here actually thought he was good enough for us. I put him and Foster as hands down the worst players I have ever seen at Pittodrie.

Hard to disagree but his goal at home to Inverness was beautiful.

How in the fuck can that diddy still be carving out a career as a professional footballer[/quote

Still can't believe some folk on here actually thought he was good enough for us. I put him and Foster as hands down the worst players I have ever seen at Pittodrie.

Ach, I ken he's a cunt but surely there's worse than Foster? Velicka? McNamee? DJaffo? Actually let's nae get into these criminal line ups again

ame="dazzy_deff" post="1200060" timestamp="1438450016"]

Ach, I ken he's a cunt but surely there's worse than Foster? Velicka? McNamee? DJaffo? Actually let's nae get into these criminal line ups again

The list of bad players is endless, Mark Kerr my personal worst. Shite and a cunt.

The list of bad players is endless, Mark Kerr my personal worst. Shite and a cunt.

Good point though. We all have personal hates that grind our gears more than anything.

The one and only Aberdeen player that I've booed is Chris Maguire, horrible attitude and hated the Aberdeen fans. Not to mention his family members posting on here.