Inferior Clubs Games In Spfl

Alternatively, we don't lose and the title is settled by our game at Ibrox.

By a last minute equaliser.

That would be far more pleasant I must say...although I would prefer a last minute winner for the famous :-)

I can't ever remember winning at Ibrox 3 times in a row don't even think we did it under Fergie?

That would be far more pleasant I must say...although I would prefer a last minute winner for the famous :-)

I can't ever remember winning at Ibrox 3 times in a row don't even think we did it under Fergie?

Fuck knows min.

I'm normally hot on stats, but currently spangled and rehabilitating from a quite mental and debauched night oot in Baku.

So will pass this time...  :wacko:

Hearts will likely not win another league or cup game this season. Happy to be proved wrong. But we're gash. Levein has killed us on the park. Budge has killed us off it.

Pyros, flags, singing, full houses and cavalier football has become defeats, no effort, long ball, silence, online happy clapping and cctv.

If only there were a Hearts forum you could discuss such issues.

Hearts will likely not win another league or cup game this season. Happy to be proved wrong. But we're gash. Levein has killed us on the park. Budge has killed us off it.

Pyros, flags, singing, full houses and cavalier football has become defeats, no effort, long ball, silence, online happy clapping and cctv.

Pyros, flags, singing and cavalier football? All things hearts have never been associated with. I'll give you full houses but I guess those few thousand extra seats now makes that tougher.

Realistically Hibs would need to win all 4 remaining games to overtake us as I think we'll beat Hearts at home.

As good as their recent form is it's not very likely is it?

Going on the assumption we will finish third all going well. It's not unrealistic for Hibs to snatch 4th from Killie

So yes I still think Hibs ( especially on current form) can realistically finish 4th as I said.

Less realistic is hearts winning cup but couple that & their bonus of stealing the euro spot Hibs would be hoping for & it's a dream season for the jambos

Going on the assumption we will finish third all going well. It's not unrealistic for Hibs to snatch 4th from Killie

So yes I still think Hibs ( especially on current form) can realistically finish 4th as I said.

Less realistic is hearts winning cup but couple that & their bonus of stealing the euro spot Hibs would be hoping for & it's a dream season for the jambos

I think we've still got a wee bit of work to do to finish 3rd or 4th. Especially having Hibs away in the last game, would be nice if we didn't need anything from that game.

I think we've still got a wee bit of work to do to finish 3rd or 4th. Especially having Hibs away in the last game, would be nice if we didn't need anything from that game.

Four points will pretty much guarantee 4th at worst but think taking points from Hibs may be required for this.

• Site Sponsor

True but I have played in games like that and I am utter dung at football. 

You're operating on a different level completely from your opponents and feel like you can score from anywhere and shit. 

Goalkeeper doing mazies from his own half.  Attempting bicycle kicks from the showers and trying to moonwalk the ball in to the net balancing the ball and defenders on your napper like Kerlon and all sorts. 

It's a fucking impressive result the minging Hearts pissflap fuckers. 

Could they throw a copper kettle over the roof of the Lamb Pub in Chichester though?

The Lamb Pub?

On a Sheepy forum.

Cheeky HIV scamp