Inferior Clubs Games In Spfl

Had a wee look on Jambos kickback in the thread for last nights game.

A lot of them genuinely want Scottish clubs to do well. Some just because it would weaken us in the league admittedly. Which is fair enough.

But what I found particularly funny was all the bitter ones. The ones that really hate us (& all other teams) they are seriously deluded. They think they will be the ones to mount a serious challenge to Celtic & that we are completely over rated. Ther really believe after all their victories in the Chumpionship that they will blitz the SPFL. Serious delusions of grandeur.

Well worth going over for a wee giggle.

Some proper twats in there.

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/153653-aberdeen-v-kairat-almaty/

"Hopefully end of the honeymoon for Maciness and his team of Championship failures will be on the slippery slope - like Pawlett always is !

Buses of irritating 80s glory hunters from the central belt - GIRUY

Hope Kairat get a bumper draw next."

Bitter bitter man eh

Utd get first goal via an og. Luck turned from last week. won 2-0

Hearts benefit from yet another penalty. Two weeks running but then no surprises to see that it was the masonic Craig Thompson officiating. Wonder if it was their diving foreigner that "won" the penalty.

Should be an interesting game between Utd & Dee on Tue. Expecting a lot of cards.

County beat Accies 2-0 & St's draw 1-1 with Caley.

Had a wee look on Jambos kickback in the thread for last nights game.

A lot of them genuinely want Scottish clubs to do well. Some just because it would weaken us in the league admittedly. Which is fair enough.

But what I found particularly funny was all the bitter ones. The ones that really hate us (& all other teams) they are seriously deluded. They think they will be the ones to mount a serious challenge to Celtic & that we are completely over rated. Ther really believe after all their victories in the Chumpionship that they will blitz the SPFL. Serious delusions of grandeur.

Well worth going over for a wee giggle.

Some proper twats in there.

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/153653-aberdeen-v-kairat-almaty/

"Hopefully end of the honeymoon for Maciness and his team of Championship failures will be on the slippery slope - like Pawlett always is !

Buses of irritating 80s glory hunters from the central belt - GIRUY

Hope Kairat get a bumper draw next."

Bitter bitter man eh

I actually think hearts will finish in the top 4

I actually think hearts will finish in the top 4

I do as well if truth be told.

Don't think they are as great as THEY think they are though. Their defence is pretty dodgey but they do have a lot of goals in them.

We are decent at the back & whilst we have goals from a lot of areas, we don't have A LOT of goals in us imo. We do desperately need another decent creative player & also a decent striker like May to really add to Rooney's threat.

Hope McInnes is at the board to make this point clear.

For years I cared too much about what other clubs were doing - spending beyond their means etc.

So long as we continue to run our club in its current manner - we will remain competing up at the very top of the league and no longer with teams like Hibs, Hearts or Dundee Utd or any other team that has been relegated.

With The demise of Rangers - Aberdeen have been able to turn back the clocks and restore their stature in scottish football. Onwards and upwards - no longer caring about the rest.

Two factors to add to that Calgary. Sevco no longer have BoS funding them artificially as before (neither have minihuns via multiple dodgy Latvian banks for that matter).

Secondly Timbo no longer feels dragged into a helicopter arms race. In true biscuit tin fashion he has resorted to the tried and tested old firm model, which is to rely on spending just more than your closest rivals hence our retaining half a chance. Of course the media spunk fest in Glasgow (witness Collins pish this morning) ignores that celtics moderate spending also destroys the selling club a la United but thankfully to date we have kept out of that problem.

In that environment, as you say, onwards and upwards.

https://fr.proxfree.com/permalink.php?url=s54aaHA%2FaGsaD5vHs0QZLcUclS%2FcUxrnNZwEMCiA0I99SVsOrbD1uM4cC175GP8t%2FPlqJFp7Nejo1Hld%2BWG%2BdQ%3D%3D&bit=1

Highlights from yesterdays games.

Another very soft penalty for Hearts & they think refs are against them. They are just notoriously a dirty cheating side that have been fined (joke amounts) for continuously topping the dirty cheats table.

Liked the County second goal. Decent build up. They are still a decent side after finishing strongly last season.

Check out the ginger fkr falling behind the goal celebrating Utd's second