Inferior Clubs Games In Spfl

Pudgie... I've had this discussion with you regarding Pawlett.

He scored a goal, has done very little else.

Another over hyped player.

Ach, I was just winding you up here. Stewart hasn't really made an impression on me any time I've watched him. Very impressive goal stats however.

Lol the Jutes.

Worzel Gummidge aka Christian Dailly - what a fuckin state

Didn't see the game tonight as was stuck at work, but I saw Dailly at the St Andrews tournament on Saturday. Black combat troosers with a matching skin tight black polyester jumper type thing that was stained to fuck. What a fuckin midden he was. Swear to god, if you hadn't known it was him you would have thought it was a pish stained tramp just wondered in off the park bench.

Ah, now what I say IS: 'When I watch Ibrahimovic, he always plays shit, I've yet to see him play out of this world and have him labelled world class'.

I've been unfortunate in the games I pick to watch him, he just doesn't turn up.

Have I seen YouTube clips? Yeah absolutely so I know there is talent within him, but folk on here were saying he's up there with Messi and Ronaldo etc - that was when I stepped in with a chuckle and a guffaw because it was utter nonsense.

Totally agree. Never seen him play well, totally anonymous in any all of the Champions League games that I've seen him play. Folk must base their opinions on his youtube clips.

Ah, now what I say IS: 'When I watch Ibrahimovic, he always plays shit, I've yet to see him play out of this world and have him labelled world class'.

I've been unfortunate in the games I pick to watch him, he just doesn't turn up.

Have I seen YouTube clips? Yeah absolutely so I know there is talent within him, but folk on here were saying he's up there with Messi and Ronaldo etc - that was when I stepped in with a chuckle and a guffaw because it was utter nonsense.

He's much better than Ronaldo.

Listened to the first half of the Dundee game. They went in 2-0 up but could easily have been 5. Greg Stewart is a great player.

I can't believe what a good player Stewart looks. Watched him last night. Not just his goal but his overall game. Lots of good players out there last night, the utd goal scorer looked good.

For years I cared too much about what other clubs were doing - spending beyond their means etc.

So long as we continue to run our club in its current manner - we will remain competing up at the very top of the league and no longer with teams like Hibs, Hearts or Dundee Utd or any other team that has been relegated.

With The demise of Rangers - Aberdeen have been able to turn back the clocks and restore their stature in scottish football. Onwards and upwards - no longer caring about the rest.

To be honest it just appeared you had an irrational obsession with hearts