The Stand Up Comedy Thread

She fucking absolutely is not tidy.

I have no idea who she is or what she does and have never seen her on telly or in the same room as me, of course. But going by that photo, I just wanna scream 'We were on a breeeeeeeeeeeeak' at his face.

Tranny. Big, shiny, hard looking, man chest with fake diddlers. Probably washes his arse with a spanner and WD40.

Get the fuck out my face.

Not quite the 'shanty town skank with stranglers hands' type you normally go for?

• Upvote 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Any tips for the comedy fringe in Edinburgh @@fatjim? Tom Stade was sensational last year, even with a crap crowd.

Depends if you are looking for an act like Tom who has been on live at the Apollo or just acts that aren't well known but well worth seeing. Check out the acts performing at Monkey Barrel Comedy Club or the Scottish Comedy Festival.

Any tips for the comedy fringe in Edinburgh @@fatjim? Tom Stade was sensational last year, even with a crap crowd.

Keep an eye out for late night gigs on the free festival venues, sometimes bigger names appear there randomly to make some extra beer money. Also don’t spend ages trying to plan out seeing loads of stuff, just have a wonder and also pick up random free tickets during the day because they want shows filled for when they get reviewed early on in the Fringe

• 3 weeks later...

I got an email from Jim Jeffries' (not the jambo cunt) agent asking me to perform at Belladrum Festival. Pretty exciting stuff. Never performed at a festival before and likely to die on my hole but hey ho. I can live with that for the chance to hang out back stage with The Sugarhill Gang and Hawkwind.

All hinges on me getting time off from my day job.

I got an email from Jim Jeffries' (not the jambo cunt) agent asking me to perform at Belladrum Festival. Pretty exciting stuff. Never performed at a festival before and likely to die on my hole but hey ho. I can live with that for the chance to hang out back stage with The Sugarhill Gang and Hawkwind.

Lost the plot on acid up there in 2006

Nice little festival

Congratulations FJ!  Last I heard of Jefferies he was embroiled in an anti-semitic/islam controversy... i guess he survived?

Congratulations fatjim, that is pretty impressive.

Ach, Im sure the toilets will survive a day without cleaning ;)