Welcome Devlin

From what I've always seen he is limited but Solid. Hard to judge when he is playing in a team that is up against it most weeks.

I'm not unhappy with this signing. McInnes says it is very much a signing for next season so someone will be off.

Yeah, must have been keen to sign him going by that report he's actually injured. Would imagine it'll be him and McKenna in the middle towards the end of the season and into next. Hopefully build up a decent partnership.

O'Connor, Arni and Ball likely.

Was never overly impressed when I saw him at Hamilton, but he's bound to be better than most of our current CB options.

Welcome to the dons min.

Ball certainly should go

I'd much rather keep Arnie for another year than Considine or Reynolds though.

O'Connor i think is more useful as a squad player, i'd actually keep him as emergency cover for a few positions (Consi and Reynolds can't cover the Defensive Mid role) and while he's not brilliant I think he's ok for cover - the real issue is we are so thin in the squad at CM an CB that he has to play almost every week

So, ideally sign a CM and Left Back,get Arnie fit and resigned then move Reynolds and Consi outwards

• Upvote 1

What would you say if Chidi comes in and plays a blinder tomorrow with Shinnie at LB?

I'd say all of a sudden the complexion of the squad changes.

I'd say "look McInnes this is what we've been saying for months you blind bastard"

And also "now sign some fucking proper cover so we never end up having to play Shinnie in Mid and Considine at LB again, thanks"

In all seriousness, having just enough acceptable cover and no more just isn't good enough and exactly why we get in this problems, so I won't get excited if Chidi helps the issue a little - we need more.

Talking of young players, it really seems like we could use an injection of enthusiam, energy and fearlessness that younger players can bring - Deek never seems to rate the impact of that on the team either, Its always bring in the safe pair of hands even if its some mediocre player who is low in confidence and has been on the end of a doing from Rangers or Celtic half a dozen times.