Welcome Devlin

Not the answer to what? What has signing a defender with a long term vision got to do with your perceived lack of options in midfield?

Errr, everyone on here has said we're short on midfield options...shouldn't that be addressed first? I'll make my posts more obvious next time.

What would you say if Chidi comes in and plays a blinder tomorrow with Shinnie at LB?

I'd say all of a sudden the complexion of the squad changes.

I'd be very happy, but he's an untried young loanee, not Patrick Vieira so that's just conjecture. Just being realistic, why not bring in an established defensive/central midfielder?

On the plus side, with Europe and the League Cup done, we don't need as thorough a squad for the rest of the season, so barring a rash of injuries and if Chidi's decent, we're good to go challenge for trophies, but we won't know until (the month of) May.

My biggest concern isn't that Devlin's injured or doesn't have the silky skills of a Hetherston or an Inglis, but whether or not he's combative.

We've a team overloaded with silky players, but how many of them can take a punch? Say what you like about India's husband, but any time there was a handbags situation he was the first red shirt into to come running, and I fucking loved that.

I jokingly mentioned hypnosis earlier, but truthfully the psychological aspect of the game is critical to reaching the level that Celtic plays at. Watching us against Celtic and Sevco this year has brutally highlighted how far behind we are in this area.

maybe dons are thinking of letting McKenna go if offer is upped a little

That really wouldn't surprise me.

Disgusting if it happens.

They will lose any little remaining respect they have.

Hell even Neil McCann is standing up saying clubs should be paying the price for players if they deem them good enough for their teams.

Fk all this rolling over to the big money teams for pennies