Welcome Devlin

Is Devlin not just a bit average?

Lets give him a chance first!

We've got to take chances with signings, as long as he gets a chance and he's judged fairly I don't see any problem. If it goes the way of Tansey or Storey thats fine, we can't win them all/

Bigger issue is the lifers and long term servants that McInnes is very slow to drop or ship out despite poor standards of performance.

Lets give him a chance first!

We've got to take chances with signings, as long as he gets a chance and he's judged fairly I don't see any problem. If it goes the way of Tansey or Storey thats fine, we can't win them all/

Bigger issue is the lifers and long term servants that McInnes is very slow to drop or ship out despite poor standards of performance.

I was only joking

I know he's currently injured, but does he have a history of being injury prone?

Could be because of this.

Last name: Devlin.

This interesting surname is of Irish origin, and is an anglicization of the Old Gaelic "O'Dobhailein".

The Gaelic prefix "O" indicates "grandson" or "male descendant of", plus the personal byname "Dobhailein", from "dobhail" meaning "unlucky" or "unfortunate".

I know he's currently injured, but does he have a history of being injury prone?

This interesting surname is of Irish origin, and is an anglicization of the Old Gaelic "O'Dobhailein".

The Gaelic prefix "O" indicates "grandson" or "male descendant of", plus the personal byname "Dobhailein", from "dobhail" meaning "unlucky" or "unfortunate".

Nah, lets not put too much store in this.

Last name: Mackie. ... It is one of the Anglicized forms of the Gaelic name "Mac Aodha", a patronymic form of the personal name "Aodh", "fire", originally the name of a pagan god, the whole name thus meaning "son (mac) of Aodh".

Nah, lets not put too much store in this.

Last name: Mackie. ... It is one of the Anglicized forms of the Gaelic name "Mac Aodha", a patronymic form of the personal name "Aodh", "fire", originally the name of a pagan god, the whole name thus meaning "son (mac) of Aodh".

Fire. :laughing:

Aye.

Fired over the bar.

Every other shot!

• Upvote 1

Last name : Maynard

Interesting surname of unknown origin but in Aberdeen area believed to mean "shite" or "never scores a goal". Sometimes hear a variation of the name being " O F*ck nae Maynard" in Pittodrie area of the city.

• Upvote 1