Afc In Unusual Places

• 2 years later...

Posted here because anything about Aberdeen FC on UK national radio is unusual. 

A 12 minute slice of Gothenburg commentary from the "Replay" series, with an introduction from Colin  Murray.

I never heard this before, I presume it was from the BBC World Service broadcast.  Notable for the commentator confusing Miller with Mcliesh, not keeping track of time, and Roddy Forsyth almost reduced to tears.

I quite liked the commentator's roll call at the end of the broadcast.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/p08bqfth

if you ever made it to tasmania, st marys , i had a 1970 scottish cup replica shirt on the wall of the owners shop alongside some rugby shirts in 20 17.
the coffee shop is now closed sadly .
good times ripping the pish out of sevconians that would come in and pass comment, had my new club argument down pat,they always left with their tail between there legs.good times.

Saw an Aberdeen sticker on a bike rack in Leeds. Not really that notable but not something I was expecting to see. 

Saw a Bon Accord FC pendant in a bar in Mijas in Spain several years ago. It was for a u15s or u13s or something, think it was dated in the 90s. They must have done a tour or entered a competition in the area or something. 

I don't know why I'm writing this, I didn't really have anything to contribute.