Split Up / Kids

Fridge

As per topic. Clearly i’m In the right but in a world of shit as to what to do.

Be the bigger person, accept the outrageous shit regarding seeing my girls because I don’t want to ruin my kids Christmas. I clearly want to see them as do my folks but I fucking don’t want to rock the boat.

Be a complete cock, and then ruin Christmas for everyone? Clearly I don’t want that but I do want access.

So do I stand my ground or just let it go and let them enjoy Santa?

You gotta do what makes your girls happy.

If you don’t see them on the big day? It’s shite for you, but as shite as that is (and it is) you gotta just suck that shit up and do whatever it is so you can see them over the festive period, and do something to rock their world. You gotta take it casual though, but make sure they have the time of their lives.

That way, the girls are happy and you’re father of the year.

If not, buy some gaviscon, hire a limo and drive to the suburbs of Edinburgh.

Either way, document it heavily online for bored cunts trying to relive their youth, we all appreciate it.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

You gotta do what makes your girls happy.

If you don’t see them on the big day? It’s shite for you, but as shite as that is (and it is) you gotta just suck that shit up and do whatever it is so you can see them over the festive period, and do something to rock their world. You gotta take it casual though, but make sure they have the time of their lives.

That way, the girls are happy and you’re father of the year.

If not, buy some gaviscon, hire a limo and drive to the suburbs of Edinburgh.

Either way, document it heavily online for bored cunts trying to relive their youth, we all appreciate it.

The big paragraph, I think that's the first time you've ever been serious on the hat

On topic

https://youtu.be/rksKvZoUCPQ

Be the bigger person, accept the outrageous shit regarding seeing my girls because I don’t want to ruin my kids Christmas. I clearly want to see them as do my folks but I fucking don’t want to rock the boat.

Be a complete cock, and then ruin Christmas for everyone? Clearly I don’t want that but I do want access.

You already know the answer deep down.

Kids welfare first, before everything else.

It's a no brainer Fridge mate. Do absolutely nothing that will diminish you in your daughters' eyes and if you have to play the long game do it. Women come and go, but your bairns are forever.

It's shite but you have to grit your teeth and be squeaky clean, nice as pie and don't do or say anything daft, it'll just get used against you at a later date. Especially anything in writing.

Keep your cool, and focus on enjoying your kids when you do see them. They'll thank you later in life.

Beware if a new guy comes on the go, that can be a trigger for reduced / denied contact. Some more narcissistic women love to rub their exes noses in it that way, even if it isn't in the interests of the kids welfare or happiness.

I'm not bitter, much ;)

I'm a bit unsure of the question. Just mean don't really know what is being asked.

Just be fair to you, your wife(ex?) and kids.

The reason I say you first is it's not a fair situation as society says and often the nasty selfish other side all problems are yours, fix it. With a smear of "haha fuck you" from the vitriolic Venus cunt.

If their unfairness against you is even grazing the kids. Open season. Though that might mean cutting about in camo for a bit.

I wish my ex missus was a cunt.

However she isn't, the best mum I could actually ask for. An actual diamond.

DO NOT RUIN CHRISTMAS FOR EVERYONE is the only advice i can give

Top tip.*

Don’t be this attention seeking faggot, wishing the mother of his kid was a cunt. The ultimate speak shit vermin, probably because he knows vital people read his musings. How any sane human could wish the mother of his kid is a cunt I’ll never know.

I do know my patience is now being tested reading this pish. 1 to fucking many for captain nae mates.

Calling all Saudi’s head removal in isle 3.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

Without knowing the ins and outs I’d say suck it up.

Best to not create a scene as kids are incredibly impressionable.