Split Up / Kids

Fridge

Here Mobby - there has to have been one lassie who got to you more than the others though or whatever? One you've at least thought about settling down with - wee Mobby Jr, and Mobbina; cutting about in the back yard, playing on the swings or whatever pish.

Or is it just hardcore steadfast - thats the deed done; on your way you sexy wee bastard...no looking back?

Milne-afc?

Here Mobby - there has to have been one lassie who got to you more than the others though or whatever? One you've at least thought about settling down with - wee Mobby Jr, and Mobbina; cutting about in the back yard, playing on the swings or whatever pish.

Or is it just hardcore steadfast - thats the deed done; on your way you sexy wee bastard...no looking back?

That’s a good post . Mon mobz..

It was tongue in cheek given the context of the OP.

Best mum ever is she.

I don't wish she was a cunt. I never would. I'm in very good contact with my daughter's mum and she knows my real feelings about her. Not virtual life, real fucking life.

I couldn't care who reads my musings but clearly you are PBG.

Is it affecting your life? Bothering You? If not... then calm down lad.

Bee.Bonnet.

Aaron Lennon.

Fuck off.

You’ve got me there subliminally.

Mon the Aaron

• Downvote 1

Not good to read.

All the best to you min.

Wise up. And cheers. This isn’t a sympathy exercise, it was an an extended hand albeit an aggressive een. I’m fine, I snapped out of being a fantisist when I realised no/one gave a shit. Probably about 9 years ago next week.

Thought about all that shit in my late 20’ Dad min, but it just got in the way of my day to day life. Getting rows and shit all the time because I like drinking and taking drugs (she hated drugs) I just love a good time.

Luckily I have chosen wisely now and have taught this one how to drink and she’s just as good (if not better) at taking drugs. Moans very little (she knows not to)

Kids? Wise up - you seen the state of the world? Less stress just having a dog as a son.

Thought about all that shit in my late 20’ Dad min, but it just got in the way of my day to day life. Getting rows and shit all the time because I like drinking and taking drugs (she hated drugs) I just love a good time.

Luckily I have chosen wisely now and have taught this one how to drink and she’s just as good (if not better) at taking drugs. Moans very little (she knows not to)

Kids? Wise up - you seen the state of the world? Less stress just having a dog as a son.

seedless?

• Upvote 2