Aberdeen 5 - 1 Dundee

Right win this game and we will be one point off the top of the league which lets face it no-one saw coming. For one night only anyway. Has to be a big motivation for the players.

Hopefully Sevco then drop points at ER the following night. Be difficult to see the tims dropping points at home to Well but you never know if they are still as injury hit as they were today then stranger things have happened.

COYR.

Fly back into Aberdeen on the morning of the 18th.  Friends are away to New York for Christmas so have left their Main stand season tickets for me to use.  Much appreciation to them. Very fortunate with the fixture schedule this year as I'm getting the 3 games to attend over the festive season.   Merry Christmas everyone and see you all at Pittodrie.  Stand free !!

• Upvote 3

Fly back into Aberdeen on the morning of the 18th. Friends are away to New York for Christmas so have left their Main stand season tickets for me to use. Much appreciation to them. Very fortunate with the fixture schedule this year as I'm getting the 3 games to attend over the festive season. Merry Christmas everyone and see you all at Pittodrie. Stand free !!

You busy on the 29th pal?

Haha....He makes a fair point. Fairer to say that a high percentage of his extremely low goal tally comes from heiders.

Not slagging the boy.  He's young and seems to be coming onto a game, but I don't think there is enough data on how he scores goals to draw any conclusions yet.   Hopefully at the end of the season we can tell from his 30 goal tally what percentage came from headers. 

:happy:

He does score a lot with his head.

No he doesn't.

Haha....He makes a fair point. Fairer to say that a high percentage of his extremely low goal tally comes from heiders.

Not slagging the boy.  He's young and seems to be coming onto a game, but I don't think there is enough data on how he scores goals to draw any conclusions yet.   Hopefully at the end of the season we can tell from his 30 goal tally what percentage came from headers. 

:happy:

Fly back into Aberdeen on the morning of the 18th. Friends are away to New York for Christmas so have left their Main stand season tickets for me to use. Much appreciation to them. Very fortunate with the fixture schedule this year as I'm getting the 3 games to attend over the festive season. Merry Christmas everyone and see you all at Pittodrie. Stand free !!

Flying in from (guessing) Singapore and going straight to Aberdeen vs Dundee in December?

Nurse, we’ll need the hypothermia blankets, immersion tub set to simmer and toe amputation kit pronto.

#prayformalaysiasteve

• Upvote 2