Aberdeen 5 - 1 Dundee

Haha that's AMAZING

Cosgrove scores a belter but we have people saying he should have been selfless and squared for May

Jesus Christ

Point me to where I said he should have.

My observation was that he had another option on as well as taking the shot on. If they keep playing well together and become a proper partnership then I hope that we’ll see more goals scored from both of them as they get an even better understanding.

Point me to where I said he should have.

My observation was that he had another option on as well as taking the shot on. If they keep playing well together and become a proper partnership then I hope that we’ll see more goals scored from both of them as they get an even better understanding.

If you had said something about how good it was that he had options available if he'd wanted/needed them, then fine.

It, however, read like you were criticising him for not squaring it

• Downvote 1

Bollocks.

At 4-0 you can be greedy.

At 1-0 you pass to somebody in a better position.

This is the correct answer.

I'd also add that against a defence like Dundee, the win should be an assumption pretty early doors and everyone in the team (with only the possible exception of Joe Lewis) should be selfishly looking for a hatrick against the cunts.

This is the correct answer.

I'd also add that against a defence like Dundee, the win should be an assumption pretty early doors and everyone in the team (with only the possible exception of Joe Lewis) should be selfishly looking for a hatrick against the cunts.

We should have had Lewis up at corners  (not Forresters corners though) as well, to add insult to injury.