Aberdeen 5 - 1 Dundee

We will pump this mob.  Millar was a has-been 10 years ago.

(now watch him score against us, the hun b)

They are a better side now than they were when we played them when the had Madeline managing them & we struggled & needed a penalty to put them away.

It is very debatable if we are a better side now than we were then. The loss of GMS probably cancels out any potential improvements in the strikiers as well.

Little or nothing to suggest we will pump them. Be great if we could but have my doubts tbh.

Conditions are going to make it hard for this to be an enjoyable game I would expect. 3-0 dons would do nicely, but really i'll take anything that gives us 3 points no matter how ugly it is. We just need to get through to January with as much points as possible in our remaining 4 games. Must admit we are not in a bad position considering how we have played this season, having said that the league is very tight, any slip ups will most likely result in a position drop. 

Get the hats, scarves, glove, long johns, under Armour, blankets, hot watter bottles etc looked out, it's gonna be baltic out there tonight.