2018 Annual General Meeting

Could someone ask the question what's going on with Tansey?

He's been drawing a top wage from Aberdeen since June 2017.  Granted he's had his injury problems, but as he doesn't appear to be injured anymore, what is the story?

EDIT: I see he's suddently appeared in the reserves line-up.

Some serious questions need to be asked about the recruitment in summer.

Assuming they allow questions from the floor that is.

As above, what is the script with recruitment and why are the likes of Tansey, Forrester and Gleeson allowed to draw a wage without contributing fuckall.

The manager needs held to account for this.

Interesting to get an update on the following

Stadium

- Still on for using the training ground in pre-season?

- When they think the legal challenge will have run it's course?

- Still on for moving on to the stadium development as soon as training ground complete?

-- No one would be surprised if we end up having some time between Phase 1 and Phase 2

- Where is the money for the stadium?

-- Any first real announcement on a presumed share issue?

- What's the breakdown of the £8.5M committed?

First team

- Why is the first team squad so fucking shit?

- Expectations for McKenna 'strategy'?

- Aims for this season?

Longer than usual, offishul shit finished at about 8.10pm, due to presentations by Fraser and Wicks on commercial activities.

£1.5m of new shares agreed, which I assume is for the shortfall for the training facility, which is now fully financed. Morrisons on site in Jan, completed in June/July.

Not a lot of talk on how funding is going for the new stadium, or indeed tmescales for it. No mention at all of the judicial review, and the potential impact.

Looking like Lowe is heading home in Jan, GMS ain't sticking around after next summer, with Shinnie is the likelier of the two to sign new deals, but don't get your hopes up on either..

Longer than usual, offishul shit finished at about 8.10pm, due to presentations by Fraser and Wicks on commercial activities.

£1.5m of new shares agreed, which I assume is for the shortfall for the training facility, which is now fully financed. Morrisons on site in Jan, completed in June/July.

Not a lot of talk on how funding is going for the new stadium, or indeed tmescales for it. No mention at all of the judicial review, and the potential impact.

Looking like Lowe is heading home in Jan, GMS ain't sticking around after next summer, with Shinnie is the likelier of the two to sign new deals, but don't get your hopes up on either..

Gutting if true about Lowe & GMS

I wouldn't think the Lowe situation has been decided yet.

What we do know is he can only play for Derby or Dons so he'll be back here if he is not going to get regular game time there.

If Derby want to win the league I'd expect they'll be signing a few players in January so that all has to play out yet.

Another word on Lowe. Unpopular opinion...

I've changed my opinion since Devlin's injury as I can see him improving every game.

Prior to that though I was happy to see him go (assuming Hoban, Considine and Reynolds are available) as we have priorities further up the park that we need budget for and I'm not holding my breath on anyone taking Tansey et al.

Next summer will be massive for us.

One change we should make is getting a couple of guys who are willing to commit early (like when we 'signed' both Shinnie and McLean in the January) rather than playing a waiting game for all the positions we intend to fill.

Make a strong offer early to young Scottish (based) players like Ferguson or those two in the past.

Kamara, Cadden, Halkett, Shaugnessy, Jones, Bigirimana, Allan

There is a list straightaway of 7 players who will be earning less than some of our players but are all superior to some of the players in our matchday squad.