2018 Annual General Meeting

Longer than usual, offishul shit finished at about 8.10pm, due to presentations by Fraser and Wicks on commercial activities.

£1.5m of new shares agreed, which I assume is for the shortfall for the training facility, which is now fully financed. Morrisons on site in Jan, completed in June/July.

Not a lot of talk on how funding is going for the new stadium, or indeed tmescales for it. No mention at all of the judicial review, and the potential impact.

Looking like Lowe is heading home in Jan, GMS ain't sticking around after next summer, with Shinnie is the likelier of the two to sign new deals, but don't get your hopes up on either..

So we're losing 3 of our best players and nae moving to a new stadium? Every cloud I suppose. ;)

Good news re training facility (albeit 25 years late).

I didn't hear any of that mentioned at the AGM?

Reading some comments on other forums, McInnes usually mixes with the shareholders after the formalities...  where he apparently confirmed the information about Shinnie, GMS and Lowe.  Interestingly, I'm also reading that he apparently said we were extremely close to landing Christie on a permanent deal... agreed terms with Celtic for a fee, personal terms also agreed with Christie.  Celtic pulled the plug at the very last minute due to injuries!

We have been trying to sign Christie permanently the last three windows in a row.

In the summer the early sale of Armstrong meant we were not getting him in the first part of the summer.

Then as they missed out on McGinn it was delayed longer.

Once the season started they were still playing catch up re signings and injuries became a factor.

Heyho - lesson needs to be we need to have a Plan B, C and even D.

Seems to be same old story for us and it'll be the same

in January.

Is Moult available? Nah

Is Boyce available? Nah

Oh fuck sake we've tried so hard to get a striker but its not easy to bring in someone WAH WAH WAH

Yeah, works both ways. McInnes can start talking to outbid contract players at other clubs in January too.

Could be a pub quiz question about Shinnie...which Scottish footballer captained 2 different teams to a Scottish Cup win on his last game for each club?

Indeed Father... if McInnes has the opportunity to sign replacements for GMS & Shinnie on pre-contracts, he must go ahead and do so.  If we sit around waiting on Shinnie & GMS, hoping they wont get a better offer, we'll end up with our fingers burnt - like last summer!

. Nice one PHpr.

( no idea what you mean tbh)

You'd have to ask my dead grandfather or anyone from that generation.

Regardless of my nationality I am on target. Rangers and Celtic could both be going after Fran Sol with Cruz Azul also reportedly now interested after just losing to club america. If Aberdeen wants a top two finish they'll need to do something next month.

You'd have to ask my dead grandfather or anyone from that generation.

Regardless of my nationality I am on target. Rangers and Celtic could both be going after Fran Sol with Cruz Azul also reportedly now interested after just losing to club america. If Aberdeen wants a top two finish they'll need to do something next month.

Rangers scouts seem more interested in signing Fran's brother Ar.